> Armin van Buuren @ USHUAÏA 2022 [4 dates]

Went to the closing of this on Sunday. Was a great evening despite the rain :rolleyes: Was just wondering though if anyone has ever had any run ins with security at Ushuaia? Me and my mate went toilet. Were stood at the urinals peeing and chatting and one of the security came running up to me saying something in Spanish. I said I didn't understand and was English he then said I was getting thrown out shouting in my face. Dragged me to his pals outside the toilet. I explained what happened to them and they laughed and said enjoy your night. Only enjoyable part of the situation was winking and smiling at the fella every time I went toilet after that:lol: Anyone else ever found them to be d**ks? At €70 entry and €13 for a half of Heineken they should be shinning my shoes when I go toilet ha

Went to the closing of this on Sunday. Was a great evening despite the rain :rolleyes: Was just wondering though if anyone has ever had any run ins with security at Ushuaia? Me and my mate went toilet. Were stood at the urinals peeing and chatting and one of the security came running up to me saying something in Spanish. I said I didn't understand and was English he then said I was getting thrown out shouting in my face. Dragged me to his pals outside the toilet. I explained what happened to them and they laughed and said enjoy your night. Only enjoyable part of the situation was winking and smiling at the fella every time I went toilet after that:lol: Anyone else ever found them to be d**ks? At €70 entry and €13 for a half of Heineken they should be shinning my shoes when I go toilet ha
History suggests they can be much, much worse than that sadly. But it’s still disappointing to read that you had to experience that.

History suggests they can be much, much worse than that sadly. But it’s still disappointing to read that you had to experience that.
That's crap. But at least I know I'm not the only one. Good night but will probably swerve the place next season.

That's crap. But at least I know I'm not the only one. Good night but will probably swerve the place next season.
You can find some pretty unsavoury content online about it. But, it was a long time ago. I haven’t heard a thing about Ushuaia’s security being heavy handed for years and always found them to be fine myself. But I can imagine it shakes you up a bit. I’ve seen the police over there do a lot worse on several occasions. I’m sure they have their reasons but they play by different rules to compared to the U.K.

I don't think I'll go back either way. It's double the price if some of the other clubs and more expensive on drinks.

Back