Argy Bhaji

No it's not just Birmingham. I've had curries all over Britain and there are always onion bhajis. Not sure about Spain though, can't seem to remember ever having one at the Curry Club, or an Indian I found in Torremolinos.

gingerfreak said:
No it's not just Birmingham. I've had curries all over Britain and there are always onion bhajis. Not sure about Spain though, can't seem to remember ever having one at the Curry Club, or an Indian I found in Torremolinos.

Curry Club's Onion Bahji's - fantastic!!!!! Hungry now just thinking about them......mmmmmmmmmmm

I've usually had too much vino tinto by the time the food comes so I can't remember them at all. Aren't they really big? Or am I thinking of somewhere else?

could it possibly have another name? I just looked at 2 menus and nothing even close was on it. Now I'm intriuged. The thing is, most Indian places here are owned by Indians from particular regions. I'm wondering if the cuisine we typically see is different than what you guys see.

I got it!! They are also called Pakora!! :!: :D

gingerfreak said:
I've usually had too much vino tinto by the time the food comes so I can't remember them at all. Aren't they really big? Or am I thinking of somewhere else?

You get three per serving a wedge of lemon (if you ask for it - lemon's are in short supply in the restaurant :lol: ) and mint yoghurt to pour over them - quite a nice size they are too!!

Back