Are you looking for work in Ibiza 2011?

suepink

We have organized this years recruitment days on thursday 28th april 3pm and tuesday 3rd may.... 3pm to 5pm.... At the pink panther bar.
Employers from a variety of bars,clubs, restaurants and local businesses in san antonio and san antonio bay will be present looking for workers.
A variety of local people will be available to provide information and help on finding accomodation, nie numbers, spanish sim, banking and taking passport photos and many other subjects.

Hi, will there be any more recruitment days later in the month or say start of june do you know Sue? Are the jobs being offered mainly for start at a later date or immediate?

Thanks!

recruitment days.

the reason our recruitment days are held at the end of april/early may is because they need to staff to be able to open and of course the employers are too busy too attend any later, obviously you can call in at individual bar and ask for work if you come later.. usually employers find their key staff to open the bars with, at the recruitment days, so some start immediately and other people secure the job and return when the employer needs them.

Jobs on offer

I am pleased to confirm that employers from the following businesses will be recruiting on the 28th april at the PINK PANTHER.workers fayre.

Mari pins, peppers 2, bn3, pink panther, donnegans, bucaneeros, smugglers inn, oasis bay, relish, scooters, casablanca, paddys, hush, plastic, egg, kilties, hogans rock, ground zero, highlander, sports cafe, new beach bar,
soul city, C4 hair, ibiza nails & beauty, sea horse diving, cream, clubland at eden, judgemement sunday, ibiza rocks and many more..

PLEASE BRING CV (WITH CURRENT PHOTOGRAPH)
NIE NUMBER IF ALREADY OBTAINED.

jobs on offer

job vacancies include..
chefs, bar staff, waitresses, waiters, prs, promotion girls, sales staff, ticket sellers, pedicab drivers, entertainers.

may

different bars open all through may, and also the clubs do recruiting throughout may, so you may be lucky..

succesful day

Well the recruitment day on the 28th APRL was a very succesful day, thankyou to the 34 employers who turned up, CREAM, IBIZA ROCKS, HUSH, KILTIES, SPORTS CAFE, SOUL CITY, FUNKY FLARES, CAT AND PARROT, CLUB SANDWICH, DONNEGANS, BUCANEEROS, GROUND ZERO, HOGAN ROCK, BN3, PEPPERS 2, MARI PINS, OASIS BAY AND RELISH RESTAURANTS, CASABLANCA AND PADDYS BAR,FUNKY LIZARD , SMUGGLERS INN , SCOOTERS BAR ,had 146 jobs on offer, many trials were offered, and 43 posts filled succesfully.

Our 2nd and final recruitment day id tuesday 3rd may at the pink panther bar. 3pm please be early, make sure you have an uptodate cv with a current photograph attached

Last edited by a moderator:
hi sue...

just come across this, wuoldve loved to come if i saw it earlier, im flyign over on the 31st may - is there any other days or people to contact- would love a bit of help...thanks :)

hi sue...

just come across this, wuoldve loved to come if i saw it earlier, im flyign over on the 31st may - is there any other days or people to contact- would love a bit of help...thanks :)

help

I am afraid any recruitmentb days will have finished by the end of may, but bars and clubs go on recruiting as and when they get busier throughout june usually, it is a case of being sociable and asking around xx definately pop in and ask for me at the pink panther, I will help where i can, with job search and accomodation etc. please try to pop in early though 8 to 9pm before i have to go in the dj box..:D

Hiya!! I'm coming over to Ibiza on 24th may! and looking for a job :D worked in magaluf last year selling shots/key rings etccc! let me know if any jobs going or recruitment days. thanksss! xxxxx

Back