Are there any couples going to work the summer season 2006?

nutbar

hey there!

me and me bloke will be working in ibiza from june 12 till september/october 06.Are there any others couples thinking of doing the same thing???

just looking to share a large apartment...anyone interested??

drop me a personal message

cheers xx

Hey there. Is it just couples you're looking for??

I am a 27 year old single female seriously considering a summer in Ibiza.

I'm going it alone as all my friends are loved up or in serious jobs they don't wanna leave.

I've just come out of a long relationship and think a few months in the sun is just what I need.

Am definitely up for sharing a large apartment/villa so if you'd consider a singleton, gimme a shout. I'm an Ibiza virgin, so it would be nice to meet people who know a bit about the island.

Naw i need some where is u ask sazzmc nicly we could become a couple. :p only kidding. i need to find some where

nutbar said:
hey there!

me and me bloke will be working in ibiza from june 12 till september/october 06.Are there any others couples thinking of doing the same thing???

just looking to share a large apartment...anyone interested??

drop me a personal message

cheers xx

hey ya chic - me n my bf are going out to at the end of may - cant wait!!!!
wud b wicked to meet up, pm me or here is my email ellie_crawley@yahoo.co.uk

xxx

Meet up

Hi from Karl & Jessie we're both going out to Ibiza we will be there from the 16th of may and we are also looking for nice place to live and we're looking to share a place with.

We're a fun couple hoping to meet the same like minded people

drop us a line -email -> karlsmailwith@yahoo.co.uk

Me (Lauren) and my boyfriend (Andy) will be working in Ibiza from late June until late July. We'd love to hear from couples who are interested in sharing accomodation. We're outgoing, friendly and easy going. :D

hey guys and girlies, my cuz and i r flying out 24 th may staying in le serina for 1 week.

we also need to find some treasures to share a place with. or if sorthed just gimme an email we can all meet up and PARTY XX

so excited!

:D Hey there! Thats the plan.....me n my lad r goin to ibiza 28th june and we r hoping to find work while wer there and stay for the summer, have u already got jobs and accom sorted?

Hey, me and my girlfriend, Jenna are flying out on Sat 17th June and looking for work and a place to stay if anyone is up for sharing with two outgoing, fun clubbers. both been to San An b4, dnt mind who we share with! Email me jay_reds@hotmail.com or fone: 07749 549894

Back