are converse ok to wear in the clubs?

kimberleyjg

does anyone know if converse are ok to wear to the clubs? absolutely hate how much your feet get stamped on wearing sandals, but i dont know what space, pacha etc are like towards wearing trainers?!

I'm glad you asked this.. I didn't have a clue what I was doing to wear on my feet x

Have to confess to wearing nothing on my feet on occasion. So hot and dancing barefoot feels so good (assuming you're sufficiently compos mentis to avoid broken glass and other hazards). Nearly thrown out of Hush! in San Antonio for that very reason .... but was polite, put my trainers back on and was allowed to stay.

="Bones, post: 799620, member: 17802"]where can i get some of them from?[/quote]
A proper skateboard shop would stock them. I have a few pairs of Nike stefan janoski trainers with the cork insoles and they mighty fine.:) The insoles are very popular with skaters who would never wear nike but will wear the insoles in vans,cons ect. The Eric koston ones are probably the best and most popular. .

Last edited:
Aren't the converse inner soles stuck fast in the shoe? The missus got some Sof Sole to put in her hi tops and has had to lay them on the top of the converse inner and she can just about get her feet in.
Ive also bought some Sof Sole (Sports Direct) and they is well comfy.

Yeah it would be hard putting insoles into converse All stars. Some nice new cons out this year that are designed by skaters be worth checking out. Google converse skateboarding.

Back