Aparthotel Jabeque

Deano1974

Anyone stayed here?

Off for a weekend in June/July next year and seems a good price......any reason for that :confused:

Any other ideas around the same cost better quality would be gratefully received.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep in June 2006.

It was ok though we didnt use it much, was just somewhere to stay. (Didnt use the pool or bar etc). All seemed clean.

We had a large one bed apartment overlooking the pool/sea with small balcony.
The lounge / kitchen area was quite spacious.

Walking distance to Ibiza town and a nice sea walk back from Space. 8)

Its part of the GPS group thats why its cheap. That said, its one of their best properties in Playa Den Bossa.

My friend stayed there in 2008. We were just up the road so spent quite a bit of time there. I liked the apartments they were pretty spacious and I do like the location as it's a bit quieter than being in PDB centre and closer to Ibiza town too.

Stayed there in June 2009, it was fine. The only problem we had was that our apartment was right above the pool in the centre of the complex and constant music was played on a loop in the pool area that we could hear inside our apartment during the day. This drove us a bit mad when were trying to doze off during the day.

Can highly recommend- Been twice - once this year the other time 2009. Great location and near ES vive. Quiet - hotel staff dont speak great English certainly the nighttime- but maybe I should learn more Spanish!

I am going over next year and will stay here again.8)

Back