Anyone want to join me?

Emma~

Im thinking bout heading 2 ibiza 2 find work 4 the summer but i can't find anyone 2 come with me. I can leave pretty much wheneva so if anyone's in the same situation as me let me know cos I'd rather go with sum1 else!xxx

I´m in Ibiza now, weather is wonderful but few jobs which would be able to pay my bills! There´s a couple of PR jobs in San An but not a lot else so if u want a job. hot foot it over here quick!

well we got our holiday booked for 31st july till 15th august,......then after our holiday me and 2 mates plan to stay on and wrk till early october,......some say theres never any jobs that late in the season,....but we r on the idea that some cant handle the whole season and bail it around that time of yr :lol: fingers crossed

I really wanna job in ibiza!! Im just back from my hols there and wanna go back and work!! Any ideas how i can find somewhere to stay and a job?

working away

hey emma i c u are looking for someone to go away with and also share accomadation,its something i have wanted to do for a while so if you still have not found anyone give me a shout and we can have a chat bout it thanks amy, :D

Hey there!! Im planning on leaving in the next week or so! Ive worked a season in ibiza before and really wanna do it again now!! So if anyones up for meeting up give me a shout!! My email is caroline_hankinson1@hotmail.com. Im 23 and from Scotland. Havent organised accomodation or job yet but im keeping optimistic!!

I was out there from 23rd april till a couple of weeks ago!!! why i came home i dont know but i regret it! i shud of sleeped on the beach or somethin! im thinking about going back out in the next week or 2 so if anyone needs a travel partner add me to msn on leewaldecker@hotmail.con or just drop me a mail 8)

makka said:
some say theres never any jobs that late in the season,....but we r on the idea that some cant handle the whole season and bail it around that time of yr :lol: fingers crossed

:lol:

Lightweights

Still Lookin for a partner ?

Aloha Emma,

I have been livin in Granada Spain for the past few weeks studing spanish, I leave for Ibiza on the 15th of July and dont have anyone to link with as yet. I have moved out here from Hawaii and would love to meet some new people, let me know if you wanna link up and we can chat about maybe accom, Job email me @ adriannicholas420@yahoo.com

Back