Anyone stay till the end of we Love Space Closing on Sunday.

Scoobie_Snackz

Left at 5am although gutted i had to but due to caning it too much and lack of sleep i had zero energy, feet were like lead weights could barely keep awake (last day) :cry: and we were leaving that afternoon. So wish i hadn;t gone out the night before as i had intended to gone to DC10 fterwards as well totally gutted!

Just wondered what time it finished and whether anything intesting happened at the end.

Did anyone carry on to DC10?

It finished at 7am and was unfunking believable, Erick came in the DJ booth and Danny T just kept on playing :D

Closing tune

Danny played some new tune of his. "We've heard a lot of electro all summer here, but who wants to hear some f**ing drums??" followed by some demented boshing tribal mayhem that ripped the arse off the dancefloor.

Funny thinh is, when he said "This is my friend Eric", I was like "just fu***ing play another record, it's not an introductions agency!" Then I realised it was THAT Eric!!!!! What a party.

Better late than never

Just in case you were still wondering, 3 years on, I have now identified the last tune of the night as:

Danny Tenaglia - "D'Ibiza - Bring the Drums Back"

!!!!!

Funny thinh is, when he said "This is my friend Eric", I was like "just fu***ing play another record, it's not an introductions agency!" Then I realised it was THAT Eric!!!!! What a party.

I was there that night, left about 6.45. But dont' remember who THAT Eric was ? :confused:
Who was it ?

Just in case you were still wondering, 3 years on, I have now identified the last tune of the night as:

Danny Tenaglia - "D'Ibiza - Bring the Drums Back"

!!!!!

I remember that tune particularly well, amazing night and set by the amazing Danny T !! Was that the night he crowd surfed ?

I was there that night, left about 6.45. But dont' remember who THAT Eric was ? :confused:
Who was it ?

I remember that tune particularly well, amazing night and set by the amazing Danny T !! Was that the night he crowd surfed ?

Was that the night you went straight to get the ferry back :eek::lol:

I think Danny T finished at just gone 8am and we had to be at the airport at 9am :eek::lol:

It was Erick (Morillo) who was in the DJ booth, Morales and Rampling were there too with him.

Back