Anyone need a chum for summer 2007?

KirstyIbiza2007

Hi peeps, I'm Kirsty, 21 from Aberdeen in Scotland. Heading over to Ibiza for the first time this summer to work and play. The trouble is none of my friends are interested in doing this too and think i'm crazy for wanting to (their just borin!) So going on my lonesome. Thinking of heading out the 11th of June. Is anyone else headig out around this time that would like to meet up to look for jobs and accomodation together?? Or if any of you guys who have been out heaps of times before would like to take a newbie under your wing, please give me a shout or e-mail or msn on k_mak_02@hotmail.com.
Cheers

Hey there,

cheers for that. i'm not on myspace, bebo girl myself! Add me to msn tho, address is above. where abouts are you from? who are you going with? me and some others are trying to get together a wee scottish pre season party. would you be up for that??

cheers
Kirsty

Hey Missy!!!!..just dropped you an email!! Heading out from Glasgow 25th May all on my ownsome!! Im 23 and up for a summer of madness!! Have been out 7 times now but never to work!!..Can't wait. Come with me chickadee :)

hi every1..im looking to go to ibiza around may or june time..im living in sunny tenerife :) it's good crack but i know that ibiza is better..all my friends are staying in tenerife so im also going on my own..does any1 what to meet up and get an apartment and job togethere???i don't mind were abouts in ibiza i stay..i way staying in the bay last year and it was class..i would luv to work in the watersports or in the booze cruse's but will probly take the 1st job that comes a long so i have money coming in,but i will not work as a pr cus i think it the worst job..im 21 and from belfast Ireland..i love party and have fun with all my friends..i aso love chilling out on the beach sunbathing and caching the wave's with a big rubber ring!!!!!i am very new to all these chat rooms but you can email me on..

catz01@hotmail.co.uk
:D :D :D

Hey

hello everyone,

I'm going to Ibiza on 21 may 07 on my lonesome and would love to meet up with yas.

I am going out on my own this summer as my friends have decided that they are working in Cos for the summer!

I have a hotel booked in San An for my first week then after that who knows?!?

If anyone is up for sharing accommodation and meeting up you can contact me using the below e-mail, it would be good to hear from you all

Kel x x x x

http://www.myspace.com/x_kinkykel_x

x_kinkykel_x@hotmail.co.uk

ibiza 2007

i'm hoping to head out to ibiza this summer too, although i'm a little unsure of how to go about it and how much cash i'll need etc. Would be great to have a friend to maybe get a job and share some accomodation with. email me if your interested.... jamie.price@lycos.co.uk

ibiza 2007

hey, i'm planning a summer of fun in ibiza this year too, although i'm not very experienced on the whole working abroad thingy. So it would be good to have a friend to find a job with and share accomodation... email me if your interested jamie.price@lycos.co.uk

Hey all its powerwilly

Hi all im powerwilly, im from cumbernauld in Scotland. Heading over to Ibiza for the my 6th time as you can see i love the place, its a great place to for the summer to work and play. Going over with 2 of my pals conway and adam, they are flying over on 23rd may, im going over between 23rd may and 1st june as want my last pay from my job so might not be able to fly over until end of month or ill take holidays and fly out earlier.

If yous would like to meet up and look for jobs and accomodation together, gives a bell. We can even help you out with the island as know our way around. It will be a wicked summer

My email wilarm1988@yahoo.co.uk also use this to add me to your bebo address through your hotmail once ive emailed people or just add into your hotmail ac.
My msn messenger to add is ja009b5497@blueyonder.co.uk my space is http://wilarm1988.spaces.live.com/

C everyone in ibiza, email and add you to my msn messenger

Lets do the powerdance

wish i was going this year

wish i was going this year 2008 for me you all suck lol jk because i have to wait well you all have the times of your life see you in 2008 :)

hiyaaaa!!

hey everyone!

im headin out on 2nd may got an apt booked for 3 weeks in San An (welcome to come crash if u want!) then after that f*ck knows!

Apparently there's some recruitment day on 3rd may i think so headin to that to get meself a job! was gonan bring loadsa spends but only got about £800/£1000 now oh well!

so excited its so close now! check out my bebo page manxminx84.bebo.com and leave me a msg or send me an email on heather.maddrell@gov.im i've got a spanish sim now so let me know if u wanna swap numbers.

Bring on beefa 2007!!!!!!!

mwah

:) heather:)
xxxx

Back