Anyone know...

Buckley

..what the traffic is like in and around Leeds on a weekday morning? Got a ten o'clock meeting there and can't get away in time tonight for overnight stay, So... gonna leave London at 5.30ish in the morning. Figure I'll beat traffic around Brum and be in Leeds for 9-9.30.

Anything I'm missing?

Should be nostalgic - last time I was in Leeds was a Sunday afternoon. Screaming row, sped down the Kirkstall Road and have never seen the young lady in question since. Great days! :lol:

You shouldnt be going anywhere near Brum if you're going Leeds mate :p ;) The heavy traffic is around Leicester J20-22 on the m1 on the mornings...i'll look out for you as i'll be getting on the M1 at northamton at about 6:30am tomorrow :lol:

lol@ RAF northolt - i love it when a royal flight BAE 146 or other jet lands/takes off from there there and goes over the A40 at about 200ft :lol: And how they have mini-lamposts on the road so to avoid planes hitting them :eek: :lol:

chewie_oo7 said:
aint u got yr own private AirBuckley private jet waiting for you at RAF Northolt?

Not yet Chewster - but I'm working on it. The hotel I was at for a meeting last night had a helipad next to the car park and it got me thinking.... :lol:

Gggr, i was staying at this hotel near cockfosters the other month while working up the road in new southgate and the heli-pad was right outside my room :evil: It was amusing for the first one or two that took off/landed :rolleyes:

N8 said:
You shouldnt be going anywhere near Brum if you're going Leeds mate :p ;) The heavy traffic is around Leicester J20-22 on the m1 on the mornings...i'll look out for you as i'll be getting on the M1 at northamton at about 6:30am tomorrow :lol:

Possibly some confusion - that fateful day in Leeds was two years ago now and the few months I was with (and then not with and then with and then not with) was the only time I really spent there.

M1, M62 then? I was prolly getting confused by frequent M1/M6 trips to M'cr

N8 said:
Gggr, i was staying at this hotel near cockfosters the other month while working up the road in new southgate and the heli-pad was right outside my room :evil: It was amusing for the first one or two that took off/landed :rolleyes:

The Royal Chace? Same helipad mate :lol:

Buckley said:
N8 said:

The Royal Chace? Same helipad mate :lol:

M1 all the way to Leeds :)

Yep, same Hotel i think

Edit - checked their website, def same hotel :lol:

Back