Anyone keen to share Accom Or even job search?

WheresDanielnow

Im goin over by myself and i was wondering if anyone is keen to either meet up over there or meet in u.k before leaving. Its pretty daunting doing it all by yourself, but ill do it if i have to! Im cruising over in mid june or the end of june... one of the two. depends on how soon i get my shit together.

But if anyone keen give me a shout. My msn is wheresdanielnow@hotmail.com

Girls or guys, as long as you party hard and want to have a good time. But who doesnt?

Let me know

Hey

Hey there!
Well im out here now and im still looking for a job but accom is easy i think but if you want to look for a job together and accom then we can, my advice is to come out asap its fantastic here.
David. :twisted:

is it that hard to find a job? or are you just been picky?

yeah well meet up for sure! what your accomodation like?

ill be gettin there on the 23rd of june.. doin a lisa lashes tour .. and then ill be into findin work! hopefully there more jobs when i get there!

speak to u soon.. send us a email!

Dan

it will be harder for me since im not from europe but it shouldnt be hard for you...accom is more likey hard IMO...

I'll go to the police altho I don't have a big chance...I doubt I'll use the internet but I'll try and if so I'll give you me spainish number

Well i found accom on the first day i got here but it was 40€ per night for a double room but thats for the room not per person so it was quite easy even though i was alone and as for a job to be honest im only starting to look now but i was told by this really nice girl and guy that its easy to find a job in San An even if you dont speak a word of Spanish. 8)
So if any of yáll are having any probs just ask and i´ll try to help. 8)
David. 8)

Yes its not hard
mate do u have a phone?
I could meet u at san antonio or so we could take an acomm together...

of course that number will work if its gsm , it will cost much more tho
I'm gonna by a spainish phone so I could talk to people in ibiza...

Back