Anyone in Playa den Bossa/Ibiza town this summer?

nikg

Hey, is anyone planning on staying the other end of the island in Playa den Bossa, Figueretas, Santa Eulalia or thereabouts?

We are a Scottish guy and girl in our late twenties who have came over to Ibiza to work the summer. Been to the island 4 times before and we just love it. 2 years ago we travelled around Australia and hoping to have the same good times here 8)

Would be good to hear from anyone who is here to work between now and end of September around this area as we feel a bit like fish out of water at the moment!

We have our car with us so might be able to help out if with lifts too if your lucky... ;)

Nikki x

Help

Hi Nikki,

How is your stay so far?
Hoping you can help as you seem to have experienced and caught the IBIZA bug?
It was my first time in Ibiza two weeks ago -(i am a late developer am 31) and i absolutely loved it.
I am keen to come back- in fact straight away and look to do a working season there and am currently negotiating leave with my employers.

I was wondering if you can give me any tips on finding accommodation and a job preferably in Playa den Bossa or Ibiza Town.
I would ideally like to work in a hotel, given that I am a little older and have work experience in cooperate customer relations type of work.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards
Shalima

Back