Anyone in London interested in a very very temporary lodger??

ReadyForSummer

Would anyone on here be willing to have a lodger for about a week, or know of someone that would be interested?? I need to be in London for work for about a week from Friday, but dates can be flexible.

Looking to pay about £70 for a week, this isn't much I know but I'll be spending absolutely minimal time there, literally sleep, shower, leave! Great way for you to make some pocket money for the easter weekend!

P.S. I realize this is “Ibiza forum-inappropriate”, sorryyy, but im desperately trying to avoid the freaks of gumtree!

Zone 1...... ahaaa i wish!!!

Anywhere in Zone2 or the 'inner' parts of zone 3, really not too fussed about where exactly because I work all over, possibly would prefer south-west just beacuse I know it well, but like I said anywhere that's as 'central' as possible (for such a small budget!)

Zone 1...... ahaaa i wish!!!

Anywhere in Zone2 or the 'inner' parts of zone 3, really not too fussed about where exactly because I work all over, possibly would prefer south-west just beacuse I know it well, but like I said anywhere that's as 'central' as possible (for such a small budget!)

Cricklewood/Kilburn, zone 2, any use?

Yes! Very much so! My friend lives in Kilburn so I actually know the area a bit.
Who would I need to contact?

Just called and he's full at the mo, sorry. Shame he's got loads of places so normally there's a room spare somewhere.

Apologies for the bum steer!:oops:

Bum steer

01-%21hasslehoff.jpg

Back