Anyone going to work in Playa den Bossa?

ibizagal

HI, was planning on a holiday now going to work instead, will be in Playa den Bossa area. Anyone planning on working around there or Ibiza Town? Be great to make some friends before i go, as im going solo!:cry:

When you goin luv? I'm goin on a 2 week holiday in july but staying wen its finished. My friend will be returning home so ill be on my own as well! I'm staying in san antonio but dont mind where i stay when i start working!!!

Helooo,

I am planning on going out to Ibiza the second week of June to work for the summer and would like to be in the Playa D'en Bossa area.
When abouts are you going and do you already have a job and somewhere to stay sorted??
I am going out for the first time this year on my own and it would be nice to meet up with someone in the same boat as me!!

http://www.myspace.com/katiemartin01

Katie xxx

Helooo,

I am planning on going out to Ibiza the second week of June to work for the summer and would like to be in the Playa D'en Bossa area.
When abouts are you going and do you already have a job and somewhere to stay sorted??
I am going out for the first time this year on my own and it would be nice to meet up with someone in the same boat as me!!

http://www.myspace.com/katiemartin01

Katie xxx

Hey katie happy days in da air, so your coming to ibiza, wicked, im powerwilly Ive been on island since the 25th may im from glasgow, got accomodation sorted just their sharing with 3 of my girl pals. Its gonna be a great summer me i just love to party and entertain.

Its a magival island where all da workers stick together and take care of each other its like one big happy family, its a magical feeling, once you feel it you just want it more. Have you been to ibiza before ?

Its gonna be magic on ibiza this year for the first time their are worker after parties that start from 4am until the last worker is left standing, all you need to do is fill in a form when you hit the island to obtain your free passes, wicked eh.
Then you also have the ledgendary shipwrecked which is the workers boat party that leave from san ant town every week from 7:00am drives round the island, its madness all the workers hammered great place to get to know everyone, god you even see a sunrise.

you can visit my pics at http://wilarm1988.spaces.live.com/ , got loads of workers numbers from the forums already, were all planning on meeting up for a mega parties.
heres my spanish no 0034676112082 so we can meet up for drink and get da party under way , r u getting a spanish sim card as its cheaper or you using your uk one ?

You on bebo or myspace so i have an idea what you look like before we meet, you got a nickname if not make one up when we meet.
hey lets do da powerdance, get this party started, hope you can dance, can ya, marks out of 10, me im an 8(BIG HEAD) be honest ?

Powerwilly rocks ibiza hard xxx

Hey katie happy days in da air, so your coming to ibiza, wicked, im powerwilly Ive been on island since the 25th may im from glasgow, got accomodation sorted just their sharing with 3 of my girl pals. Its gonna be a great summer me i just love to party and entertain.

Its a magival island where all da workers stick together and take care of each other its like one big happy family, its a magical feeling, once you feel it you just want it more. Have you been to ibiza before ?

Its gonna be magic on ibiza this year for the first time their are worker after parties that start from 4am until the last worker is left standing, all you need to do is fill in a form when you hit the island to obtain your free passes, wicked eh.
Then you also have the ledgendary shipwrecked which is the workers boat party that leave from san ant town every week from 7:00am drives round the island, its madness all the workers hammered great place to get to know everyone, god you even see a sunrise.

you can visit my pics at http://wilarm1988.spaces.live.com/ , got loads of workers numbers from the forums already, were all planning on meeting up for a mega parties.
heres my spanish no 0034676112082 so we can meet up for drink and get da party under way , r u getting a spanish sim card as its cheaper or you using your uk one ?

You on bebo or myspace so i have an idea what you look like before we meet, you got a nickname if not make one up when we meet.
hey lets do da powerdance, get this party started, hope you can dance, can ya, marks out of 10, me im an 8(BIG HEAD) be honest ?

Powerwilly rocks ibiza hard xxx

Hey Powerwilly!!
Can't wait for Ibiza now, not long to go!!!!
You can see some piccies of me on my myspace page http://www.myspace.com/katiemartin01
I have saved your number and think we should meet up when I get there and get the party started!!! Oh and by the way I am 10 out of 10 dancer!!;)

Katie x

if ya need a hand come find me

hi guys see ya looking forward to coming to bossa been here a few years no doubt you will meet up with all us lot when your here keep an eye out for a 6ft6 skinhead and youll see me lol will help with anything ya need to know take care and i will see you on the white island soon wahayyyyyyy lol space opening and bora bora 2moro ....oi oi

Back