anyone going 2006

sparky-

Anybody going to ibiza next year, am first timer and am looking for people to share app with or just to make some friends before i go...any help or advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Hey!!! I am also heading out to the white isle in the summer and I am going on my own too as all my chums seem to have gone boring!!!! I have been the past few years but never to stay only for the closing parties!!! I have to say, that its an amazing place!!! My email is lauraoxley1@hotmail.com if you wana chat! x x

Hey there people!!

I am a single 27 year old female seriously considering a summer in Ibiza. I've never been before and am going it alone as all my friends are loved up or in serious jobs they don't wanna leave.

Like all of you, I think it would be a lot easier to make contacts whilst still in England, so if you're serious about it, we should chat.

Hey ya people - I will be there and wud be great to meet peeps b4 we go!!!

wen is everyone heading out? we are going in may - and it cant come soon enough!!!!!

xx

ah god wish i hadnt read this thread, i want to go sooooo badly but i dont have the guts!! life has gone pear shaped over the past few months and i reckon just sodding off and working at mambo for the summer would sort me right out but im petrified!!!

[Hey Guys i'm also going solo this year, currently travelling round north USA, i'll be back in London on the 9th May and will be over in Ibiza by end of May, i need some folks who like to party to live with for the season if anyone is interested then e-mail at pjcocean1@hotmail.co.uk look forward to sharing good times

regards Chappers

oh and look busy Jesus is coming

I'm going in mid may for the whole season and at the moment it looks like I'll be on my own too so It'll be wicked to get to know some people in the same situation as me, possibly to share accommodation?

I'm hoping to live/work in Ibiza Town/Playa D'en Bossa area as not much of a fan of San An but I'm not that fussy. I'm really into house, electro and techno music and my favourite clubs are DC10, Cocoon & Space.

I'm 20 and live in North Yorkshire. My email address is beth_duffield@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat feel free to add me to MSN!

Bethalina said:
I'm going in mid may for the whole season and at the moment it looks like I'll be on my own too so It'll be wicked to get to know some people in the same situation as me, possibly to share accommodation?

I'm hoping to live/work in Ibiza Town/Playa D'en Bossa area as not much of a fan of San An but I'm not that fussy. I'm really into house, electro and techno music and my favourite clubs are DC10, Cocoon & Space.

I'm 20 and live in North Yorkshire. My email address is beth_duffield@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat feel free to add me to MSN!

you worked in ibiza before?

grego said:
you worked in ibiza before?

No this'll be my first time working there. I went in July last year and again for the closing parties, I love it so much that I don't wait to leave this year! I've been given heaps of advice from people who've worked there previously though so I'm not completely clueless... :confused:

Back