Anyone ever heard of Formentera I &II hotel?

Rich Yeah!

booked up to stay there, 1st week of July, read some dodgy reviews about it!

but, as long as i get a shower and a bed, i dont care about anything else!

its near coastline etc...

excellent location tho!

anyone got any info on the gaff?

:p:p:p

formentera

id phone up to check your booking if i were you, i booked in there for a week last summer and when i arrived the man did not speak a word of english and we had to get someone off the street to translate, then we found out they double booked us and we had to sleep on the beach for the first two nights untill we managed to find a apartment not easy in peak season

It would seem that this was a regular thing at the Formentera last yr cause the evening we arrived they had double booked everybody and the same guy you mention was sending people off to different hotels...not wot u want really at 3am after a long journey.
It was a different story with us though cause we had booked via the freedomdirect website and had a booking confirmation so they put us up in one of the ground floor dorm rooms until the following morning wen we could speak to the manager and sort out our proper rooms. At first they tried to put us in a couple horrid street level box rooms with no windows but after we complained again, they put us in the nicer ones upstairs...so dont let them take the piss.
We where there for 2 wks and this was happening every night with new arrivals...though it did work in favour for a group of my friends that got double booked...they where sent to a 4 star hotel in the bay which had a hot tub and a balcony onto the beach. So they where eventually happy with the outcome.

Speakin for the hotel i would say it was perfectly located for the likes of Kanya/Coastline/de moro beach etc and for the cheap price we paid we got a decent enough room with air con (not that it made much difference) that served our needs without been fussy. The hotel bar though was a pretty lifeless one at that and often closed at about 6-7pm and the swimming pool area wasnt much busier...prob cause it was shaded from the sun for most of the day due to the high rise buildings around it...not that i was interested in the pool anyway but jus thought id mention it.

anyway..hope that helped ;-)

cheers guys,

yeah, what youve said seems to be a common thing on review websites!

i'll hope for the best!

we booked in feb, so hopefully, we've got a room earmarked!!!

i stayed in costa mar about 50 yards down the road last year, so i know the location is good

anyone got an idea how to get hold of the hotel direct?

oh if you are getting there a few days before me, and if you get bored enough to go online, please let me know how you got on!!!

i called easyjet holidays and they said there wasnt a problem!

good luck!!!

Back