Anybody off to Ibiza on the first flight out to the white isles May 2nd?

Valentino Rose

Anybody off to Ibiza on the first flight out to the white isles May 2nd?

Let us know what your situation is how many of you & where are ya flying from?

Was out there last year so looking to share with someone around the bay area, which is a lot quieter some places I have been looking are around 1000 euro per month? Was out there last year so I know the situation etc, have some friends out there living.

Like-minded peeps let us know what you doing!

Cheers

:D :D :D :D :D 8) 8)

u alrite mate?
i think the first flight is on the 25th of april mate thats the1 im on anyway? im stoppin in the bay for 5 days then hopin to move into san its self and get a job doin pr wrk.
is 1000 a month cheap?

cheers zach:eek: :eek:

Alright m8 im heading out on the 25th too! Im stayin in san an for 2 weeks in hotel tarba , i get breakfast 2 which is a bonus. Hopefully get a spanish sim soon. i'll give ya my number and we'll get some sessions in! peace Liam

Yo

Well £1000 euro is not to bad considering it's round the bay area whcih is really nice a not to noisy!!

So your flight is on 25th Ok, maybe it's because I am flying form Luton that the first one is May 2nd..

But either way your get pic of the jobs so your be sweet

Cheers Zach

Larenza

liam are u flyin from manchester?
we'll deffo hav to go on a few mad 1s to get the season started drop me ya no wen ya get it mate.

larenza..r u hoping to wrk in the bay? r u goin on ya own ? maybe we could meet up n go 4 a drink or summot? seen as we stayin in the bay.
im goin wid a mate.
nice 1 zach xx

open in april

I will be open through april and have a job board and accomadtion board so if you want to share .pop in and check board out, or put a note up yourself..i know of a few apartments available from about 600 per month around the bayxx:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i got about a grand saved but wna boost that to 1,500 i dont reckon i'll spend it tho, just a a precaution so ive got back up if anything goes wrong. should be enough wotcha reckon how much u takin?

Im Takin 1500 Or 1700 It Should B Enough But I Think U Will Spend It Coz U Dont No How Long It Will B Till Ya Get A Job N That Plus U Will B Goin Out N Spendin On Beer Lol

alright dudes i'm going over on the 2nd too. Nearer the time we can arrange a just arrived piss up!

a flat for 1000e sleeps how many? and do u get ur own room?

from last years experience what are the flats/living conditions like? washing machin, micro-wave ect..

Back