any1 fancy a bosh partner??!!!!!

daveb_in_manc

hey all, i'm a 22yr old student from manc, i'm looking to go mental in ibiza for the summer after a long hard year at uni (not!)
i want to fly out around the 12th of june but got nothing booked yet, so it would be cool to meet up with any1 that wants to share accomodation/look for jobs together.

all my mates have gayed out on me coz there either loved up or got proper jobs, so if any1 is in the same boat, please get back to me

i'm easy to get on with and my manc accent isn't that annoying!

for sure

Im cruising over around the end of june!

but im in the same boat, i keen to search for a job and accom with someone.

u staying for the rest of the season when u get there?

hey dan, hows it going mate? cheers for replying

i'm looking to go out round june time but got nothing sorted yet then coming back middle of august for some re-sit exams that i failed! ha ha ha!

would be cool to meet up for a bevy and see whats the score is?? where in england r u from??

ps theres strength in numbers!!!

Mate...let me know if you book your flight for the 12th...cuz I'm booking on sunday to the 6th or 12th of june

sure will mate, i just need a kick up the arse to get my finger out and book it coz its a bit nerve racking going out on your own and i've never been ibiza before.

where u flying from and have u got accomodation sorted??

Alright mate.well I'm flying for israel
I'm a good man :)
I've been to ibiza last summer.
Well I don't have accomodation sorted but when I get there I will look for...if you're up for it then talk to me live on the icq or msn so we could book an hotel for few days...

wernerms@012.net.il

Cheers,

/m0sh

alright buddy, tryed to chat live but i'm not very good on computers so i think i messed it up somehow

u can try and contact me, if u know what to do

but anyway i'll be booking my flights in the next week, so will keep u updated

can't wait to get out there!

anybody else want to meet up and have a buzz together???

come on get yourselves involved, the more the merrier!!!!!

just reply back guys and girls and we can get a crew together, ha ha ha!!!

catch u later aligators x

hehe
So I thin'k I'll book my flight for the 12th week...not sure if I can get a flight for that date because its an holyday in israel but I will try
I just emailed you but if you fail to recive then email me to
mosh_man@012.net.il

Cheers,

/m0sh

yeah mate got your e-mail but still can't icq or msn

yeah book for the 12th june week and i'll sort something out for that week too

gotta go now and finish off my uni work or i'll never go ibiza

will stay in touch tho, speak soon

dave

IN IN TOO

Dave, i spoke to u earlier in the week,

I had to sort some stuff out and left sorry mate. Anyway im keen as, but i was more keen on doing the lisa lashes tour first, which starts on the 23rd of june. All accomodation included, and entry to clubs and stuff. should be a blast! u sounded you were keen, so let me know!

By the way if any othere crew are up for it email me at or msn :

wheresdanielnow@hotmail.com

Daniel

Dave I'm booked for the 12th of june
My plane leavs at 6am which is 4am uk time...we need to book an hostel in san antonio so let me know whats up with you...

Cheers,

/m0sh

Back