Any workers fancy it?

Patrick007

Alright peeps,

I will definately be out there by the Space opening party (think its 5th June). Any workers fancy meeting up for this? I'm goin to ibiza by myself and dont really wanna go to Space by myself!

Coxy and digweed are there so its bound to be one to remember!

Then maybe even on to DC10 to follow on after a few hours kip, its got Bushwacka and Steve Bug (awesome).

Start the summer with a bang, anyone think they fancy it?

space/dc10

hiya! im headin out on 5 june so am landin jus in time for space opening woohoo!!! and it'll def be DC10 afterwards as well hehehe!!! can't wait!!! :p
u headin out for whole summer or jus for hols?? im doin the whole workin summer thing.

I'm heading out to hopefully do a bit of work aswell as party! Got a few months as a career break gonna spend all of it in Ibiza I think!

Will hav to organise something for space.......and with DC10 afterwards looks like it could turn into a big session!

definitely a huuuuuuuuge session!!!! gonna be wicked!!! im goin out for the clubbin...absolutely well into my clubbin so any chance i get ill be out ravin my ass of hehe!! :p
how old u etc? im 23 from leeds. im takin a break from work too hehe - jus been temping for a couple months as figured no point gettin job until after ibiza time hehe!! 8)

I'm 21 from Southampton, cant wait to visit space nearly every sunday. its definately my fave club!!!!

Definately gonna be ravin my ass off big time!!!!! :D :D

ive never bin ibiza b4 so im gonna be goin absolutely mental to make up for it hehe!! well look forward to goin space the most tho....hence why well chuffed gettin there in time for opening!!
we'll hav to meet up for a mental stomp on the dance floor hehe!! :p

I fly in on the 4th for the opening of Space and DC10 on a recce for a few days, then am back out on the 20th of Aug to work for the remainder of the season...

I'm definately up for it! gonna start at Bora Bora though on the Saturday I think! :twisted: :D

Back