Any salsa nights / Latin dance nights on the island?

soha

As the title says 🙂

I'm not talking about the big regaton nights in amnesia coming up

Any local salsa nights on the island Sunday Monday or Tuesday???

Cubanito's rooftop is a nice vibe. Salsa dancing & then one of the DJs gets on the mic & leads a choreographed routine where everyone's free to copy his dance moves. Really fun time.

Move your hips to the Cuban beat each Tuesday. Our salsa classes at Cubanito Hotel are unmissable. Forget about everything but your hips, and dance like your life depends on it.

Cubanito’s rooftop terrace is famous for its incredible sunsets and for the live sets from Cuban musician Ricardito. The «Julio Iglesias of Cuba» has accompanied legends such as Celia Cruz and Compay Segundo. Settled in Ibiza since 2003, you can check out his sabrosura every Sunday.

Cubanito's rooftop is a nice vibe. Salsa dancing & then one of the DJs gets on the mic & leads a choreographed routine where everyone's free to copy his dance moves. Really fun time.
Sounds perfect. I'm sorry I didn't book to stay in this hotel now, it was on my shortlist.

Do you know if this is on every night of just certain days.

What time does it kick off??

Thanks!

Tuesdays and Fridays as well apparently

Thanks mate.

We went on Tuesday. Unfortunately we didn't get there until about 10pm as we over did the all inclusive.

I didn't really know what to expect or how busy it would be but it was so busy. The dancers were so good and it was amazing to watch.

My partner is a decent salsa dancer but she didn't feeling confident dancing as everyone was so good and I am so shite lol.

If we had of arrived earlier I think she would have had plenty of time to dance with other people. There was much more girls than boys so there was lots of girls standing around the dance floor waiting for a dance.

I would definitely go back.

I'd say we were the only non locals there.

Thanks mate.

We went on Tuesday. Unfortunately we didn't get there until about 10pm as we over did the all inclusive.

I didn't really know what to expect or how busy it would be but it was so busy. The dancers were so good and it was amazing to watch.

My partner is a decent salsa dancer but she didn't feeling confident dancing as everyone was so good and I am so shite lol.

If we had of arrived earlier I think she would have had plenty of time to dance with other people. There was much more girls than boys so there was lots of girls standing around the dance floor waiting for a dance.

I would definitely go back.

I'd say we were the only non locals there.
Nice review! Not a dancing queen myself but good to hear the scene is very much alive 💃

Back