any recommendations on what to do in ibiza? (first time in ibiza - 13-24 aug)

wissam

any recommendations on what to do in ibiza? (first time in ibiza - 13-24 aug)

anything will be helpfull
thanks

Turn off phone and get destroyed for first 3 days:p Then walk around the rest of the week wondering how do all these people know me and know my name..;)

You mean non-party stuff?
A trip to Formentera is well worth it and a great break from the carnage of SA and PDB.

Rent a car or scooter and go explore the island, out of the resorts are some stunning towns and villages and (mostly) unspoilt beaches

Hire a boat for the day, and explore all the little bays you'd never find by road www.theibizaboatcompany.com

There's hundreds of fantastic restaurants all over the island.

thanks for the replies...
craig72
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif] , like the idea :)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]yes non-party stuff, because ill be there 11 nights, so i will have some time to do other things.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]do you recommend scuba-diving there ?[/FONT]

Rent a kayak, go to Atlantis the peaceful way and explore inside the nearby caves where you can't get a boat in. Highly recommended.

wheres good to rent a scooter cheap and what do they need?

For an example of conditions check out Cooltra else shop around when you get there :

https://www.cooltra.com/en/scooter_rental_conditions

You obviously need a valid driving licence for the category of scooter you want to rent and deposit money / credit card. Plus be old enough for hirer's conditions (they vary between companies). For example Cooltra will rent up to 50cc if you are over 16 and over 50cc if you are over 21.

It can be almost as cheap to rent a car (and a lot safer on Ibiza .. roads much more dangerous than on Formentera). But obviously fuel is much more expensive with a car.

^^ Ask Ric all about that ! :D ... plus they're definitely not cheaper than a car or scooter :eek: - but some irresponsible outlets will probably hire you one without a driving licence. Just make sure you don't get anyone (or yourself) hurt or you'll likely be recovering in the local clink.

Back