any clubbers in barcelona at the moment?

as per the title... im just out side barcelona at the mo and wouldnt mind going to a club or 2 ...
not sure if there are any in barcelona that play the same kind of house/trance etc as seen in ibiza.

here till the 28th..

as per the title... im just out side barcelona at the mo and wouldnt mind going to a club or 2 ...
not sure if there are any in barcelona that play the same kind of house/trance etc as seen in ibiza.

here till the 28th..

If you're there you've GOT to get up to the Monegros festival - it's organized by the people behind Elrow (Row14) and it's probably the best festival in Europe. Check it out here ... buses from Barcelona

http://www.monegrosfestival.com/webapp/

Plus do the after party at Elrow ... the real one's just like Circo Loco of yesteryear ...

http://www.row14.es/webapp/

You won't regret it.

i dont mind the techno... but hip hop .....not me no... and dubstep......:rolleyes::twisted: cant stand it..

house and trance is more my thing.

looks cool but have family stuff on that would conflict.....:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont mind the techno... but hip hop .....not me no... and dubstep......:rolleyes::twisted: cant stand it..

house and trance is more my thing.

Yeah it's a techno-fest ... but I'm sure you could avoid any hip-hop / dubstep ! Shame about that - it's a proper rave in the middle of nowhere ... something you don't find much these days.

Macarena del mar is decent. You can do as the locals do and turn up with a bottle of rum and just chill on the fringes...

Macarena del mar is decent. You can do as the locals do and turn up with a bottle of rum and just chill on the fringes...

Are they open again then ? Heard they got shut down earlier in the year over licencing issues ....

No idea. Not been since last year. Was there not stuff happening there during sonar this year?

Be a shame if it was shut down, wasn't really near any residential buildings. Only thing made me a bit sad was the nick that the beaches were left in the following morning.

Kind of like rocking up to cafe del mar/mambo with a kedger except with a great soundsystem :)

Back