Another One booted out of Big Brother...

jez71

Well instead of watching the footy I've been watching :spank: big brother with Sarah and seen that horrible individual Alexandra has been booted out for unacceptable behaviour!
Horrid Horrid Woman!

I've just this minute finished downloading all 13 shows so far of BB - heading out today and gonna play catchup while lying in the sun. I get bored of reading books, so may as well make use of my mini-laptop thingy!

From what I saw of the opening night, it's the usual selection - though no really fit 'phwoar' girls this year (I still have a thing for Nush) ;-(

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1311165.ece

Alex then boasted to Darnell, 26, that she had given her friends “instructions” to carry out. She told him: “I just can’t wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got . . . I’m not talking about those mans, I’m talking about my gangster friends.”
“If you go you get to make all the plans that you wanna make. When you’re in here you can’t do certain things. In my life I’m used to doing certain things. You know people p**s me off and I do something, like. I can’t actually do that while I’m here.
“But like I say, I get to go out, see everyone’s friends. I get to see their family. I get to do the s**t that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow.”

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Goodness...was about to come in all self righteous and say, "you mean people are actually still watching that sh!t?" :eek:

But after reading that I feel quite sad I missed it. :oops:

(PS - did anyone watch Eastenders last night??? :eek: :eek: Do you think they died? :oops:)

Goodness...was about to come in all self righteous and say, "you mean people are actually still watching that sh!t?" :eek:

(PS - did anyone watch Eastenders last night??? :eek: :eek: Do you think they died? :oops:)

They are showing it tonight! Apparently :oops:

Well one of them is killed off and I think the Miller clan leave anyhow. Apparently. :oops:

I normally refuse (althought my friend Louise Sweeney is always keen) but the missus insisted I watch that idiot girl last night.

I can I by the first to suggest she may wreak revenge on her enemies with a drive-by shouting?

Don't watch it but seen this little saga in the paper. It's mental. BB / victim should proper get the law on her, I hate this kinda crap that seems to have invaded England over recent years, pow pow pow my arse - she needs to be slapped. And she's meant to be the respectful Muslim, she's everything wrong with England.

Back