An American in London

J

joew

Hi, my name is Joe. Im a 24 year old American whose been living London for about 5 months. I'm getting booted out of the country (at least my work Visa is expired) so i decided to go to Ibiza to see if I can scrounge a job.

I'm leaving around the 7th of June, and all of the places Ive been looking at to stay with my vacation package are too big for one person and would be alot cheaper with another person or two to share with. :D

So anyway would anyone be interested in sharing a room in Playa D'en Bossa or San An for a few weeks while jobs and other living arangements are found?

Also if anyone is going to be there around then It would be great to meet up with someone from here, as Im going by my lonesome and wont know anyone initially.

Thanks

hey joe,
im a fellow 23 m. yank heading out to ibiza in june for a month or so (depending in living/job situation) looking for accomodation. moving from providence RI for my first time leaving the states. one of my college buddies works there every summer as a promoter/dancer and i am hoping to get a few connections through him. i am a funky/electro house dj and promoter as well as a bartender. however im not leaving til the end of june, but i know i need to find a place to live...if you have some thoughts ht me up....themanfall@hotmail.com. peace

knoly

Back