An American in Ibiza Returns

Sure,

It's months away from the end of September, but I'm coming back people!

Hotel and friend recommendations so I wont have to party alone or sober greatly appreciated.

L.

Try and get some pics uploaded this time! :D

here's one from last year

Chevy-Chase-Photograph-C10043471.jpeg

thats' funny

Pig in a Poke! Oink! Oink!

All my Ibiza pics are with Gordon in Denver who could have posted any one but for some reason has posted net=0. I have a waterproof/shockproof camera with a huge stick and am ready to snap away this time...need tangible proof of intangible memories to cure the doubters.

My dates will be from 24 Sept to 8 OCT... Closing parties again. Wish it could be earlier.

Hotel? Still shopping... but San Antonio is calling. Anyone have a villa for rent with mirrors in the bed room?

I dont think G will be coming this year so I'll be solo and have to hunt for a roll on my own. I had only limited success last time since i look like an old narc and it's late in the season. Still, what an adventure to continue.

biza, Ibiza, Ibiza...you cold and tasty bitch...i'm coming back to F with you again. Lets dance.

I REEEEEAAALLLLLY could use some invites and tour guides this time instead of flying blind...that was a lot of fun in 2008 but i'm worried it was a geni in a bottle. Older guys are more fun since we have funds to keep the party going with random aquaintances.

That is, if you want to be in the story...cause you know if your a freak like me i'm going to write about you.

L.

Ahhh.

We are a month too early / you are a month too l8....

End of August, we are all booked up and rarin to go.

One day I would like to think our paths may cross. Not sure how I r8 on the freakometer, the wife describes me as a cross between Victor Meldrew and Peter Pan:rolleyes:

Enjoy your trip and I will certainly look forward to reading all about it:lol::lol::lol:

Back