An American in Ibiza Returns but different Dates!

Okay,

Try this on for size:

12th through the 20th of September...

DC10 to Tiesto to Ibiza Rocks/Dooly to Umek/Space.

sounds like a great two days...if I can remember it.

(and that is just the first two days).

Renting a car/driver to get around with room for 2 to 3 more... applications accepted.

G WILL BE THERE!

L.

Hi downNdirty. How much is it going to cost you to hire a driver & car for the week? Me & my mates were going to get quads but this sounds like a much better idea.

BTW, what did u mean by applications are welcome?

Hi downNdirty. How much is it going to cost you to hire a driver & car for the week? Me & my mates were going to get quads but this sounds like a much better idea.

BTW, what did u mean by applications are welcome?

I understood it to mean he was recruiting people off spotlight to be his chauffeur?

Although one major drawback will be who will the driver take orders from? If people want to go to different places at the same time? . . .might just stick to the quads then, as 2 drivers & cars will almost certainly be more money then i'd be willing to shell out for. Plus having the quads means I wont waste as much on booze as I dont wanna get fined out there or damage my quad (as I have done on every previous occasion I've rented a quad!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Although one major drawback will be who will the driver take orders from? If people want to go to different places at the same time? . . .might just stick to the quads then, as 2 drivers & cars will almost certainly be more money then i'd be willing to shell out for. Plus having the quads means I wont waste as much on booze as I dont wanna get fined out there or damage my quad (as I have done on every previous occasion I've rented a quad!)

The driver would take orders from LGDADB.
Taxis suck at Amnesia and we want to get really drunk.
Driver is the way to go.

The driver would take orders from LGDADB.
Taxis suck at Amnesia and we want to get really drunk.
Driver is the way to go.

MYTH NUMBER 1: Taxi's are difficult to find: Bullfeathers! Go to any taxi Q in Playa Den Bossa or any club (BEFORE it closes and 10,000 tired people need a taxi at the same time) and you'll wait a maximum of 5 minutes. The whole "Taxi's are rare" is bull**** and was made up by some people who are a bunch of spoiled brats who think that the taxi drivers should all line up for the mornings when they all decide to quit the bar at the same time. I officially now hate the haters.
:eek:

I would love to read an account with Olly as part of the 'firm' :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow,

I've never been so insulted and complimented all at the same time.

Mr. Bean is English you twit.

I'm Mr. Magoo goes to Ibiza.

fair points

For my part, I visualise you as a curious hybrid of Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, Bill Murray and Leslie Nielsen, although always with the voice of Bill Bryson. When you refer to G, it does remind me of his slightly dismissive references to his sidekick KATZ on his european adventure

just been reading the conclusion to your experiences in Liverpool - in truth, not your best ancedotes and I would say Samuel L Jackson gave a far better account of himself when he stumbled into town in a kilt.

however, I will nevertheless be tuned and locked in for your forthcoming adventures in the Med. Your interest in Tiesto I still find trully baffling but horses for courses, as they say.

Then it's gotta be a wind-up, I thought he was serious about it!

Edit "SNAP!". So the question still stands then, downNdirty

I had to ask what a "wind up" was before the last trip as that is not an expression we use west of the big pond.

It's not a wind up to rent a van and party with some new folks. Prepare to drink.

fair points

For my part, I visualise you as a curious hybrid of Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, Bill Murray and Leslie Nielsen, although always with the voice of Bill Bryson. When you refer to G, it does remind me of his slightly dismissive references to his sidekick KATZ on his european adventure

just been reading the conclusion to your experiences in Liverpool - in truth, not your best ancedotes and I would say Samuel L Jackson gave a far better account of himself when he stumbled into town in a kilt.

however, I will nevertheless be tuned and locked in for your forthcoming adventures in the Med. Your interest in Tiesto I still find trully baffling but horses for courses, as they say.

Yeah, I rushed the story to finish it and waited two years. The details get fuzzy and i choose not to "embelish".

Oh yeah, and the celebrity I most look and sound like is a bald Allen Alda from MASH.

Back