Amsterdam Dance Event - Advice Required

For my Birthday my girl friend booked a weekend in Amsterdam over the 17th of October for ADE (mainly)
As not only a ADE virgin, but also an Amsterdam virgin I wondered if some more knowledgeable folks on here could give me some advice.

Basically we have tickets for Awakenings at Gashoulder on the 17th. I also noticed a Defected night at AIR on the same night. I was wondering if it would be possible to attend both relatively hassle free?
According to Google it is around 18 mins by car between both venues. However I am wondering how easy it is at these places for a tourist to catch a taxi. My plan would be AIR early for Defected and leave around 2am to go to Gashoulder.
Any of you guys been think this is easily done... taking into account queues etc!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Should work perfectly. Air is a normal night Club so there could / will be a queue. Gashouder is a huge venue and they are always very well organized when they du their Events, so you won't queue long. To get a taxi is as easy as in every bigger city. There are a lot, and I think nearly every driver speaks fluent english.
So I see no problem

On a side note what did you think of Jabeque?

Excellent accommodation!!!
Great location and the rooms are nice and clean with a wonderful view.
Despite the weather I had my best Ibiza Trip yet, thanks to the tips on here....Will have to write a review ASAP.

Back