Amnesia - upstairs

cris

Can anyone tell me wether you are aloud to go upstairs at Amnesia, or do you need a VIP ticket for this?

there are a few options ;-)

generally:
a) have a table reserved up in the vip
b) know someone who has a table reserved up in the vip
c) wear long trousers, walk up to the vip entrance, shake the bouncers hand with a 10€ note (or similar) and walk upstairs. works for most parties and gets you upstairs if you look alright in the bouncers opinion. doesn't get you in the tables area in the vip though.
d) buy a vip tkt online here!!! (for cream for example)
e) for the lesser famous parties at amnesia you might get upstairs without paying extra or having a special ticket. always wear long trousers though and a pretty girl on your sidealways helps as well

more options anyone? all roads lead to rome anyway... ;-)

Thanks for the tips :) I'm not bothered about the table area... just wondered if you can go to the upper floor area surounding the dance floor! My girlfriend prefers a bit of room to breath sometimes! I'm don't mind either way... i just want her to enjoy the night too!

We want to go to Matinee on a Saturday... will there be VIP tickets for this??

there are a few options ;-)

generally:
a) have a table reserved up in the vip
b) know someone who has a table reserved up in the vip
c) wear long trousers, walk up to the vip entrance, shake the bouncers hand with a 10€ note (or similar) and walk upstairs. works for most parties and gets you upstairs if you look alright in the bouncers opinion. doesn't get you in the tables area in the vip though.
d) buy a vip tkt online here!!! (for cream for example)
e) for the lesser famous parties at amnesia you might get upstairs without paying extra or having a special ticket. always wear long trousers though and a pretty girl on your sidealways helps as well

more options anyone? all roads lead to rome anyway... ;-)

f/lob a molotov cocktail in, make rapid exit and then find a proper party where everyone comes together as one

I think I went up there once? then again I might be mistaken.......the truth is I just cant remember:confused:

Back