Amnesia to Marina Botafoch - Taxi or Discobus in early hours?

BakedBeans83

Hi, simple one I hope - will likely need to bow out before my raving friends at the Together Amnesia night end of June so will need transport back home to Botafoch apartment - are taxis plentiful outside Amnesia or should I go for the Discobus to Pacha and walk the final bit back? If I was with a mate I wouldn't care but will be on my own - i'm female - is it safe to get in taxis as a single lady in those small hours? I know the island well (9th time) but just shamelessly never done Amnesia. Advice appreciated, cheers

Be sure to get a real taxi as i heard so many weird scary about illegal taxis & they may charge u more than regular fee
Ibz aug 16,When driving around pdb ushuaia spot, 4 girls knock on my car & ask me for a ride to together amnesia as they were a little late for their time limit discount ticket
As a cool bloke i say "jump" in as i was wondering what to do that night as mate was recovering :rolleyes:in our hotel
They were nuts when listening to the tunes Robyn_show me love from hed kandi mix cds...:D
They gave me 10€ at the end to thank me & i was quiet happy as the ride was free but these girls have some little tuition :p

Back