Amnesia/Space Closing

miaburgess

I was just wondering how people that are going to both Amnesia and Space Closing are planning to do it? As much as you an Plan in Ibiza!

We were thinking of just doing one but we decided we really didn't want to miss either. I've heard the best part of the Amnesia to experience is the late morning onwards, so our plan was to get breakfast (and probably a good few jugs of sangria) and then head to Amnesia for 8 am Sunday. Stay still close or midday ish and then have a bit of a rest and some more fuel (if that's even possible) then head to Space.

I don't want to go to Space too early either as I think it would be great to try to make it to the end. They put a time limit on the pass outs now don't they? I think it was ridiculously early last time and we ended up in an empty club.

Any advice or tips? I've been to Ibiza a fair few times and did half a season a good few years ago (10 to be exact - oh I'm old!) I've done closings but never done the very end of them so I'm so excited!

there are no passouts for space closing. understand the point about not going to space too early, but at the same time I personally love the car park area as long as it's open (normally open until somewhere midnight and 2am).

Thanks for the advice. Kind of makes things easier in a way with no pass out. Less options so less decisions to be made! :)

Back