amnesia question...

ric

Can't believe i'm asking this but would it be possible to upgrade closing party tickets to vip?? simply so i have an option to escape the crush now and again?? if so, what are the costs etc etc... :)

official way is only getting a proper vip table as there are no vip balcony tickets available.

other than that, just try being nice with the security guy at the bottom of the stairs!!

Can't believe i'm asking this but would it be possible to upgrade closing party tickets to vip?? simply so i have an option to escape the crush now and again?? if so, what are the costs etc etc... :)

hahahahha... yeah yeah ric... we all know you want to shmooooze with the other vips... lol. :)

i actually didnt want to ask on here as i always get no end of stick for the 'sophie_vip' handle... but i wouldnt mind the respite from a packed dancefloor...

eeeeek cant wait!

You two should team up and get a table. Together with the rest of Sophie's party you'd probably have enough of you. 500-1000 smackers a head should be enough I'd have thought. Small change, surely ? :p

Isn't it normally around 300-400 a head minimum spend in there ? Or maybe I'm out of touch (don't take much notice usually !)

Back