Amnesia podium dancers.

I'm all up for a bit of theatre in a club but these girlies just aren't cool at all.

I guess they're alright if you're in lap dance mode but :rolleyes:

Does anyone agree? (heterosexual males excluded)

can see robs point to a degree, they're a bit tacky, and notb really conducive to the vibe. that said if I was coming up like a b@stard and got the raving frankie, sooner look at that than big pair of hairy knackers swinging to the beat!!!

That's not dancing. That's writhing like you're in a TV advert for a dance compilation album. The only talent required:- a gold bikini and a hot bod :lol:

I'd prefer to see people up there bustin' a move and having a rocking time as opposed to the hair swinging and posturing that's going on in the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strangely enough I'm a big fan of podium trash - that's one of the things that makes Balearic clubs so great!

The Ladies at Pacha are so graceful and beautiful to watch.

These silly tarts are straight from a Benni Benassi video. :lol:

can see robs point to a degree, they're a bit tacky, and notb really conducive to the vibe. that said if I was coming up like a b@stard and got the raving frankie, sooner look at that than big pair of hairy knackers swinging to the beat!!!

j9820g.gif

Strangely enough I'm a big fan of podium trash - that's one of the things that makes Balearic clubs so great!

The Ladies at Pacha are so graceful and beautiful to watch.

These silly tarts are straight from a Benni Benassi video. :lol:

One of the old episodes of Ibiza Uncovered showed two girls from a council estate somewhere in the Manchester area practising their dancing on a wooden bench in the garden. They had landed podium dancing roles at Amnesia. Off they went and danced the night away for a few nights and were promptly sacked for not being sexy enough:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back