Amnesia on a Sunday

SophieB

we are looking for somewhere to go on the Sunday night which will be our last night in Ibiza can anyone give me the heads up on what kind of music etc it is ?

S x

full on EDM on the terrace. very successful which means very busy. house / tech house in the main room, very gay orientated. not so busy so far this season.

mind that for this night you need to decide which floor you want to go to as it's really two different parties with different tickets. the passage between main room and terrace is closed!

Electronic Dance Music (EDM) an American terminology for dance music which now represents a genre of commercial house played by the likes of Calvin Harris, Guetta, Avicii and the Swedish lot.

Solomun at Pacha or Do No Sleep at Vista on the Sunday would be my choice, depends what music you like I suppose?

Last edited:
I like house music mainly ! I hate trance and techno ! Love deep house / funky house !even a bit of dirty garage ect So far we are doing .....

Red light at sankeys
Glitter box at space
Hed kandi

We went to boom on our last night last year and saw MK who tore that shit up ! But he isn't there this year ! Do you think the do no sleep at vista would be up my street ? Never heard of that ! Thanks for helping me ! I don't want to make a mistake ! X

What date are you there?

Do not sleep will be Deep and techy, Solomun plays across the spectrum and really depends who is supporting him. I really like his sets as it is a journey (as cliched as that sounds!) If you go to Pacha and things get too tough later on down the stairs, you always have the funky room to escape to. Had many a good night in there and will be right up your street!

It's Sunday the 29th ! I didn't realise pacha was on or had s different room ! We went to f*** me I'm famous and hated it ! Is pacha on that night ? And where on earth is the other room lol! Xxxxxxx

Haha! You wouldn't be the first to not have found the funky room. Pacha has two others rooms, the funky room and the global room (and there is also the roof terrace, but they don't play music there) The Funky Room is small but some of the best times I have had on the island in there. Great atmosphere! It is up the stairs at the back and then through a small door, you will find it!

If it is the following Sunday, the 5th July, Dixon is supporting. Think that night would be a good choice for you.

FMIF to be honest would be the worst night to go to Pacha, too full and people there for 'the experience' and not for the music. Solomun would be very different and you will also now know about the funky room!

It's the 30 th August ! Boom ! Thanks for helping me that's me sorted ! Just a little matter of a few was to get through !!!

Back