Amnesia Goes to Ikea

Lumpy.Monkey

It looks like Amnesia have blown the summer budget and bought some AstroTurf and two new chairs in Ikea.

DJHi72pW0AAREoL.jpg

See their post at . . . https://twitter.com/Amnesia_Ibiza/status/905754562274918400

Maybe we could we all start a collection to get them a beanbag ? ;)

Bit of a fire hazard with all the burnt fag ends on the floor come the end of the night :lol: a good idea thought .. if you can get through the crowds to get to it.. . Especially that bottle neck between terrace/main room

Haha, its the smoking / lost mates / worse for wear / talk to opposite sex section as mentioned elsewhere. They have bins for the fag butts

Amnesia Terrace at 10am in the daylight with the place emptied out, last choonz and the final nutters properly having it is the best bit - in the days parties regularly finished that late I'd rock up at 5-5.30am or so when the place was in full flight and it was proper carnage by 10 :twisted:. Crush over, all the sightseers gone home, light streaming in on a scene of devastation and the real party being had. Definitely wouldn't be flaked out on the astroturf chatting sh!t with that going on :spank: :lol:

Too much of this way too early in the morning for most people :lol: >>>

Never a fan of bright clubbing myself probably because of the draconian laws in Ireland where clubs finished by 02:30am....:)

Ahaha - it's part of what can make Ibiza so great and early closing hours wrecked it. That time of morning is the best, Sunset, pre-party, light meal and a few hours' disco nap. Wake up and head out to club at 5am, dance your socks off partying till 10, quick bite to eat then straight off to sea for sports and swimming in the sunshine in the best part of the day. Can't beat it. :cool:

Kelly's in portrush for S&D 7pm-1am.. :eek: we went looking for the giants causeway and got picked up by the cops and dropped back to our B&B :lol:

Didn't help that I found a hockey mask stinking of vicks outside and was wearing it when we were stopped..

Back