Amnesia Closing Party OR Space Closing Party... OR Both???

Pete

Hi, never been to any of the Closing Partys but this year we are going to put that right B-)

IMHO it looks like Amnesia and Space are the 2 big ones.

but what do people do, One, other of both?

---

Also...
We are more into house.
Are we going to be ok as some of it seems very minimal.

Thanks
:)

a lot of people coming to closings end up doing both. I really like both of them.

as for styles, amnesia closing is pretty banging normally with techno in the main room and tech house on the terrace. space has a bigger variety, not least because they also have 6 different dancefloors for their closing party.

I'm normally amnesia closing's biggest fan (even though the 2014 one was NOT the best one), but if you've never done any of the big closings, then I'd probably more tend to say don't miss space, also because of your musical preference.

Do a daytime am Amnesia Closing, stay as long as you can, back to the crib, quick three S's maybe a disco nap, food, Space 11pm ish (dependant on ticket restrictions), dance til dawn.

Hit Space Closing very late last year (5am Monday morning), paid on the door and after already doing ENTER., Insane, Ushuaia & Amnesia Closing, and with DC10 the next (same) day, it was honestly the best choice I've ever made and I still thought the final 6-7hrs of Space more than justified the €75 entrance fee. Without doubt my favourite party of Closing week. Coxy B2B Nic Fanciulli to close the terrace was phenomenal.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one disappointed with Amnesia closing.

More choice in Space and more areas to find room so Space is the winner... But don't forget about the small matter of DC-10 the next day... :D

Both.

Get the Post 5am tickets for Space, cost 50 Euro last year. You'll only be able to get them in the bars around about PdB after the 9pm entrance deadline, I think. :)

Done it last year, and was the best thing we done. As @white_isle_calling says, Cox & Fancuilli were amazing.

Back