Amnesia closing party in October - chances of it happening

danmadams1

Hey there!
Have tixs for this but what are the chances of this really happening. My heart say it will, but my brain say no chance. Any intel appreciated

over in CATALONIA (not on the balearics!) they have a meeting today between nightlife and government and the nightlife is suggesting 15th october as proper reopening date

https://beteve.cat/societat/reunio-comissio-delegada-covid-govern-reobertura-oci-nocturn/ (tks @McRackin for link)

IMO there is a chance the balearics get to a similar situation, but the chance is small and it simply might come too late for what is usually our closing party period.

still though - I'm not losing hope for an end of season boogie somewhere.

over in CATALONIA (not on the balearics!) they have a meeting today between nightlife and government and the nightlife is suggesting 15th october as proper reopening date

https://beteve.cat/societat/reunio-comissio-delegada-covid-govern-reobertura-oci-nocturn/ (tks @McRackin for link)

IMO there is a chance the balearics get to a similar situation, but the chance is small and it simply might come too late for what is usually our closing party period.

still though - I'm not losing hope for an end of season boogie somewhere.
Any idea what the outcome of this was? Thinking about Barcelona instead of ADE this year, as that doesn't look like it's happening.

Any news on this ? As 15 of us always come over for closing parties .IMO better vibe ,and less collage kids

I can see Amnesia just taking the ticket money,( no refund ) and rolling over until next year ?
You have to dance ,sitting at a table is just odd

Any news on this ? As 15 of us always come over for closing parties .IMO better vibe ,and less collage kids

I can see Amnesia just taking the ticket money,( no refund ) and rolling over until next year ?

I think at some point later this week we should know more as to whether we will get that end of season dance.

amnesia will definitely roll tix over to next year (or refund of course) if they can't do the party this year. and they will also definitely only do the party if dancing is a yes.

I think at some point later this week we should know more as to whether we will get that end of season dance.

amnesia will definitely roll tix over to next year (or refund of course) if they can't do the party this year. and they will also definitely only do the party if dancing is a yes.

Personal opinion : This week ( maybe next ). Otherwise its too late to organize everything. Drinks , Personell, everything.
There are more closing parties than this at amnesia.

Only personal opinion.

Maybe everything is different

Last edited:
Thanks for the info .
IMO Closing party, will not happen is a case of , too little too late .
I even think 2022 will be a slow one ... ,people just have not that type of money for 3 clubs a weeks and 20 euro for water

With all big name DJ playing more and more in the uk ,with more new festival happening ,we may as well just stay in the uk ,dance as much as we wish ,with no masks .
Just need some that ibiza warm sun ?

Just need some that ibiza warm sun ?

'tis exactly the reason why clubbers will flock back to ibiza once the clubs are good to go. yeah there's great clubbing in the UK and in lots of other places, but there's still no other place in the world that has 10 world class clubs with 7 world class headliner DJs playing for 4-5 months straight every summer within 20 square kilometers or or so AND a climate to die for.

you may be right, maybe it will be too late to start up motors this year still, but I have absolutely no doubt ibiza will bounce back strongly next year.

'tis exactly the reason why clubbers will flock back to ibiza once the clubs are good to go. yeah there's great clubbing in the UK and in lots of other places, but there's still no other place in the world that has 10 world class clubs with 7 world class headliner DJs playing for 4-5 months straight every summer within 20 square kilometers or or so AND a climate to die for.

you may be right, maybe it will be too late to start up motors this year still, but I have absolutely no doubt ibiza will bounce back strongly next year.

There are additional reasons to go to Ibiza. The vibe is unique

Stivi, are they making a decision on the no-dancing rule before the 15th October?

Would be great if some of the more intimate venues (like Pikes) can have a little end of season dance....

Stivi, are they making a decision on the no-dancing rule before the 15th October?

Would be great if some of the more intimate venues (like Pikes) can have a little end of season dance....

last week they said 'in the next 10 days' things should clear up. I do expect that either this week (hopefully) or latest start of next we know IF there will be any dancing this 'summer season' still and from what date onwards.

last week they said 'in the next 10 days' things should clear up. I do expect that either this week (hopefully) or latest start of next we know IF there will be any dancing this 'summer season' still and from what date onwards.
Just imagine if they said this evening, yeah, all rules are off, back to normal from midnight.

Don’t upset me, I’m happy in my little fantasy world….!

The new local djs and producers association is putting a bit of pressure to the government so they hurry up: they were interviewed on IB3 Radio this morning and now there's this article...

I wonder if the authorities might be spooked by the thought of loads of Brits coming over now the UK rules have changed.....

Back