Amnesia 92

Nice find there SSA.
Im currently in an area of shit wifi for the week and my 2gb month limit is nearly all used up. It's killing me not being able to watch.

Love the drummers near the end #balearic
Looks like i went too to late to ibz in order to bring my drums in the terrace :lol: of Amnesia...
Btw,the more i go to ibz the more , i'm in into free parties/private/intimate outdoors parties with House music (Techno neither Tech house fit with drums :rolleyes: & EDM :No comment :eek:) & Drums than big clubs...
ps:Anyone knowing a loaded owner of a yacht (eg U.A.E guy? as i play Middle east drums :cool:) looking for a drummer for his private party? :p

Looks like i went too to late to ibz in order to bring my drums in the terrace :lol: of Amnesia...
Btw,the more i go to ibz the more , i'm in into free parties/private/intimate outdoors parties with House music (Techno neither Tech house fit with drums :rolleyes: & EDM :No comment :eek:) & Drums than big clubs...
ps:Anyone knowing a loaded owner of a yacht (eg U.A.E guy? as i play Middle east drums :cool:) looking for a drummer for his private party? :p

are you one of the Benirras drummers? I love all that - is it still going on?

i'm not one of the Benirras drummers (got main characters on my fb contacts, don't forget to give them money at hippy markets or buying them cds & so on ;) to support them)but on sunday i ll join the drummers when in ibiza...

[SBrown91, post: 854882, member: 36442"]How i wish i could of experienced those days[/QUOTE]
They were goods time SB drinks were still up around the tenner mark but lots of drink tokens to be found If you found the right people early in the night. And it was never really packed like these days. And you'd always get your normal mom and dad that bought a ticket somewhere stroll and just be amazed.

Back