American looking to live in Ibiza for 2019 season

VegasToIbiza

Im quite serious about trying to move to Ibiza from end of May to early October in 2019 or arriving a little earlier if it makes more economical sense. The main thing im trying to figure out is what it will take to get an apartment in a good location (Ideally Platja d'en Bossa, something up to a 15 minute walk to Hi Ibiza) for hopefully not more than €800/ mo. I dont care if its small and would live with 1 or more room mates.

Some questions:

Do the apartments usually get taken a long time before April/May? How long before moving in do you need to apply to get an apartment usually? Any good websites for finding room mates?

Any advice would be much appreciated, especially from someone who lives there or has lived there before. Thanks.

You should have no problem getting some where near.pdb.but don't offer €800.. start at 300-350 and dont pay anything over 500 or you'll be Getting screwed..

You should have no problem getting some where near.pdb.but don't offer €800.. start at 300-350 and dont pay anything over 500 or you'll be Getting screwed..

Is there a website I can use to find an apartment that you recommend? I have been looking onlin me but I cant find a good site.

Back