Amante... worth visiting or just for 'romantics' ?

drtechno

In reading around, not sure what to make of Amante.. Is it quiet and sleepy, more for weddings and romantic couples on a quiet evening out ? Or does it have a bit of a lounge vibe, similar to Blue Marlin, where you can go with a buddy, chill out in the evening sun, have some drinks, but there is music going in the background and you are not the only person under 65.

Any experience?

Thx !

the venue is absolutely stunning. vibe can't be compared to blue marlin though. apart from amante opening and closing, you seldom see anyone dancing there. beautiful for a late afternoon lunch IMO.

Got to say it is worth the trip there even just to stand and marvel at "that view". Absolutely stunning and love the privacy can't wait to go back.

Amante.. Someone called me?

phone%20recording.jpg

really fancy Amante...however, travelling with mum, dad and our two kiddliewinks (5&3) next wednesday for a week... is it best to plan night with hubby rather than a family visit?
also.. what are the prices like?

xx

really fancy Amante...however, travelling with mum, dad and our two kiddliewinks (5&3) next wednesday for a week... is it best to plan night with hubby rather than a family visit?
also.. what are the prices like?

xx

Me and my other half have been going to Amante for the last few years on holiday, infact we always start our trip with a meal there and are doing so again this year. I would say its fine with a family but maybe early evening as later on I have not noticed many children around ( not saying they have to leave early though ). Pricewise its very reasonable compared to a lot of places. We always make a reservation as I know a lot weddings are held there so its best to be on the safe side. They also offer sunbeds and loungers during the day if that's an option for you...;)

Moha, I think you have touched certain untruthful terrain with that picture.

Back