Alternative to house/techno

Beefer

Going to Ibiza for the first time at the beginning of September. I feel like this is a silly question... but is there a small market for DnB/Breakbeat/Jungle music in Ibiza?
I haven't been able to find anything with a few google searches so I thought I'd put it to the people.. in the hope there's some vets out there.

Cheers.

only thing that comes to mind is the club room on tuesdays at amnesia (together). check our party calendar for details.

I feel for ya -- I love Ibiza but my go-to styles are trance and DnB rather than house and techno, and that can take some looking around.

If you're there on the right dates, that Together party on 4-Sept is listed as their 8th Anniversary with (for me) a solid lineup including Chase & Status, Sigma, and Pendulum.

Do your interests in faster beats cross over into psytrance too? On the chance they do: the one-day Captured festival (at the old zoo) on 9-Sept is mostly trance, but it has a psytrance stage this year including Neelix, Astral Projection, and Freedom Fighters on their lineup.

We met someone at Cocoon last Wednesday who went to Tinie Tempah at Ushuaia earlier in the evening and she said she was surprised that TT played a lot of (and i quote) “really really dirty drum and bass” ... not sure how long into September this might last though

Back