Alone

C

cheekygirl

Hi everyone,
I was supposed to be going over to ibiza in june with my 3 friends but now they dont wanna go! Im 19 and iv never worked abroad b4 I really want to go. Can anyone tell me how safe it is going alone and does anyone recomend it?

Thanx
Lauren xxx

Hi,

You should have no problem. Just try making contact with people that are going the same time you are. So, you can help each other.

:D

hi im here alone n all the workers a mental n friendly u should have no trouble findin a job either the amount of people that seem t cum n go is mental ive bin here 1 week now n i havent had a night wen im not pissed c ya soon daz

Hi There

Well girlfriend its my first time anywhere i dont get out much BUT also i am working out there as a dj for 6 months from wed 12th may.

I am pretty sure its ok as i am going out on my own i wont know anyone.

If you have your head on the right way you will be ok

GO FOR IT!!!

www.aljenaero.net.tc

Hiya

I've just returned from a mad holiday in Magalluf and have the holiday blues.... :cry:

I'm also very very keen on the idea of working abroad but most of my friends either are tied down in a relationship or have got kiddies, so I'm going alone too.

I've just typed up my notice and will be heading out somewhere between the end of May and start of June!!

When are you going out there? and is it defo gonna be Ibiza? I've never been before so don't know what it'd be like.

Get in touch anyway...

Shelley

tigeressuy@yahoo.com

Hey there same here my m8 has let me down too im flyin out to ibiza on 16th June on my own! so if ya want someone to go wiv let me know!

Ema

Me and my mate are planning on booking a hol around that time but she's goin home at the end of it. The only thing i'm bothered about is because we're going on holiday the amount of cash I'm going to end up spending going out with her when I should be saving/investing it in somewhere decent to stay.

Heard the clubs are quite expensive is this true?

Might do Tenerife instead!

Shelley,

The big clubs cost from 35 - 50 euros. You don't have to go to a club everyday. But it is really up to you how much money you spend.

Back