All I want for Christmas is...

Beckiboo

mc.jpg

What present do you want for Christmas?

I want:

A North Face trekking jacket for all weather conditions. Need this for travelling

I want a new flat.

(think my tenants are moving out - yeah!)

...also want a kick ass sound system (no poor man's upturned bass woofers - nice sharp bass punch noises please).

That'll do nicely.

Dear Santa,

As i have been such a good boy this year i would like to be woken up on Christmas day by Rihanna wearing Agent Provocateur underwear, with her equally as attractive friend please.

Thanks
Benjamin

I'm having a hard time thinking of anything I want for Christmas :confused:

I told my family to just get me a couple of Life Is Good tshirts and some assorted toiletries and spices that I can only find in the States. :lol: All stuff I would have picked up myself if they didn't.

Everything else I want I've already ordered myself to pick up when I get to the US: spare laptop battery, small handheld wireless computer keyboard, dress shirts for work, couple pairs of jeans. Might go shopping for a couple more casual shirts.

Boring!

I like Thommo's suggestion above 8)

No money, no presents just for my 10 week old son to go through the night would make mine and my wife's xmas

oh yeah, and an ipad ;):lol:

My folks were struggling so I made an Amazon wish list for them (had trouble filling it to be honest). Top of my wants are...

an elastic band with a lens in it for taking close up photos on my phone (although looks like they are now out of stock until January - bah!)

macro-lens-band-3b57_600.0000001322533178.jpg

And next on my list of wants is an Ikea expedit bookcase for putting my decks on (this is badly needed)....

Hope to do something similar to this with it...

expedit1.jpg

garage56.jpg

And next on my list of wants is an Ikea expedit bookcase for putting my decks on (this is badly needed)....
I've got 5 of those at home of various sizes (3 - 2x2, 1 4x2, 1 4x4). They are great bookshelves and inexpensive.

My 4x2 one (like the one you want) is in use for books and vertical, but it does look perfect for decks horizontally

it is ideal for decks etc are you sure the first picture was not taken at our house...... identical to the set up i had on there about 4 years ago, pre chewie and his fancy pants cdjs haha:lol:

Possibly! Just googled Expedit dj setup.

Been needing to sort out the decks situation for ages. STUPIDLY sold a cdj to fund spends in San Fran a few years ago, weeks before they nearly doubled in price (the plan was to buy another one when I got back and I only got £300 for it). I got traktor pro last December when they slashed the prices, I still have one CDJ, one 1210 has been donated and I got a new laptop as well. Just need to sort out a set of monitors and replace the eargoggles I smashed up in a rage last month and I'm good to go!

Brand new DJ setup, new decks (Technic 1210s and CDJ 2000s), new monitors, A denon XN-1700, a laser, a smoke machine, and sound proofed floor and ceiling.
And a girl who'll treat me with some respect. :lol:

===========================================================

However, in reality, I've asked for some films and a new graphics card for my PC.

Warm waters, peeling lefts, offshore winds, clear blue skies ...

chicama2.jpg

Will have to wait for the new year tho! :spank:

My other half picked up one of these in Vietnam... just as good as the real thing, cant even tell the difference, and $40.00 us... bargain... if your going that side of the world

mc.jpg

What present do you want for Christmas?

I want:

A North Face trekking jacket for all weather conditions. Need this for travelling

The best thing i know im getting and all i care about this christmas is having the BF back home safe and sound from his 4 month stint in Afghanistan....week tomoz :D

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Best Christmas present ever :D

The best thing i know im getting and all i care about this christmas is having the BF back home safe and sound from his 4 month stint in Afghanistan....week tomoz :D

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Best Christmas present ever :D

Hard to improve on that as a Christmas present. Hope you both have a wonderful time. :)

Back