All hail this wonderful Land we call "Club"

A

Anonymous

What has clubbing done for you??

It found me my friends
Gave me my memories
and to top it all off, it lined my pockets..

jigsaw said:
What has clubbing done for you??

It found me my friends
Gave me my memories
and to top it all off, it lined my pockets..

MEMORIES...HAPPIENESS(IBIZA)......it emptied mine

its so amazing how much clubbing has changed my life.....its become such a high priority....im not much of a planner but i make plans to see certain DJs months in advance....im so glad that im a part of the scene and I catch myself looking at all my friends who have never tried it and who stubbornly think its stupid and i feel bad for them cuz they are missin out. I remember b4 i was in the scene people would tell me the same things and i would laugh in their face and be like its just wierd music and people jumpin around.

-the bloke

pachabloke80 said:
its so amazing how much clubbing has changed my life.....its become such a high priority....im not much of a planner but i make plans to see certain DJs months in advance....im so glad that im a part of the scene and I catch myself looking at all my friends who have never tried it and who stubbornly think its stupid and i feel bad for them cuz they are missin out. I remember b4 i was in the scene people would tell me the same things and i would laugh in their face and be like its just wierd music and people jumpin around.

-the bloke

It sounds so f***ing pretentious and clique. But some people I went school with.. I look at there lives and I think.. If only you could imagine the times I've had, the poeople I've met. They will never understand!

Good point gaffa'

pachabloke80 said:

-the bloke

hahahahah i still have friends like that like the music but dont' know the dj's and when i fly to new york to see PVD or tiesto they look at me wierd
hahahah and they say it's all the same i can't tell one dj from the other...lol even the guys that come to ibiza with me....but i plan in advance as well to see what dj's are comign when and fly/drive if i have to :)

tiesto May 14th atlanta :):):)

pachabloke80 said:
its so amazing how much clubbing has changed my life..

Totally! When i'm clubbing, listening to that music, im overwhelmed with joy and intense happiness! Everyone coming together for the same reason, to dance and listen to their favorite djs. You dont even have to talk, you just feel it, the connection, the vibe and its like "wow! :eek: can life get any better right now, right at this moment?" No way!! And now after all these years i'm finally going to Ibiza...its like what the f*** have i been doing all this time?! :confused: :p

dance4life said:
pachabloke80 said:
its so amazing how much clubbing has changed my life..

Totally! When i'm clubbing, listening to that music, im overwhelmed with joy and intense happiness! Everyone coming together for the same reason, to dance and listen to their favorite djs. You dont even have to talk, you just feel it, the connection, the vibe and its like "wow! :eek: can life get any better right now, right at this moment?" No way!! And now after all these years i'm finally going to Ibiza...its like what the *beep* have i been doing all this time?! :confused: :p

Well Put....and yea what the shit have you been doing all this time :)

yeah. i know the feeling. thousands of us, all thinking the same, doing the same, wearing the same clothes, that feeling of intense belonging, the friends, going to the same places. now where was it? the navy? the accountancy profession? or borstal? one of the 3. i'll never forget it, or maybe i will!

djb

the leader of the pack!

Back