AKASHA

Well what a night that was.

Superb meal in Palo Santo where it was nice to see Igor Marijuan do exactly what I do when I WFH and scoot out from his meal 2 minutes before his set (not in a dressing gown though).

Got in about midnight and nicely full by then and Igor playing well.

But was elevated to the next level when Sasha came on. It all just fell into place; the music, the people, the venue. Never any barging past (😉) and always found a place to dance, think we danced in most places throughout the night.

Back down to Ibiza Town today after enjoying the change of pace here in Santa Eularia.

Well what a night that was.

Superb meal in Palo Santo where it was nice to see Igor Marijuan do exactly what I do when I WFH and scoot out from his meal 2 minutes before his set (not in a dressing gown though).

Got in about midnight and nicely full by then and Igor playing well.

But was elevated to the next level when Sasha came on. It all just fell into place; the music, the people, the venue. Never any barging past (😉) and always found a place to dance, think we danced in most places throughout the night.

Back down to Ibiza Town today after enjoying the change of pace here in Santa Eularia.
I concur, amazing night, music so good throughout the whole night , stayed until the last tune was played.

The garden now opens an hour earlier @ 18:00 for Catharsis closing party on 03.10

Sven likely to come on around 8.30? What is Maurizio Schmitz like? Likely to be a decent warm up?
We'll probably aim to arrive on the early side.

Out of curiosity, any forum members who would still like full access (garden + club) tix for Hernán Cattáneo closing party on 11 October, please like this post: just found the post... its a yes from me.. am solo in ibiza

Out of curiosity, any forum members who would still like full access (garden + club) tix for Hernán Cattáneo closing party on 11 October, please like this post
Have got tickets for the garden, but left it too late for Akasha tickets. Gutted...

Anybody out for the weekend following Halloween? This is a bit special:

Satori & The Band From Space live concert in Las Dalias garden from 19:00, followed by Satori (live) solo in Akasha from 23:00. Tickets on sale now!

Anybody out for the weekend following Halloween? This is a bit special:

Satori & The Band From Space live concert in Las Dalias garden from 19:00, followed by Satori (live) solo in Akasha from 23:00. Tickets on sale now!
Remember him at Heart. Was nice , but not the guest magnet

Out of curiosity, any forum members who would still like full access (garden + club) tix for Hernán Cattáneo closing party on 11 October, please like this post
I have started sending a hidden link out, based on length of forum membership/frequency of activity priority order, but you only have a few hours each until I pass it onto the next in the line.

If you registered an interest, please check your DMs and make a decision ASAP

Max purchase is 2 per member

Back