AKASHA

Ok cheers. I’m gonna have a look this year wen I go. Take the fam for hippy market and mess about outside in the evening, then see what the clubs about later 😁

See for the Sven closing there are no "full entry" tickets left. Are there going to be more? Been caught out here sadly...

See for the Sven closing there are no "full entry" tickets left. Are there going to be more? Been caught out here sadly...
I doubt there will more, but I'm certain that throughout summer some will become available for re-sell as the odd person cancels

Last edited:
Great day yesterday with breakfast in Rita's then jumped on the bus to Eivissa, coffee wake up juice in Palco, then another bus onto Santa Eulalia. Grabbed some snacks & drinks in Project Social before a taxi to Anitas. One cheeky hierbas con hielo at the bar there, it is sooo nice

Walked down to Las Dalias about 5pm where it was in full swing with Neliah, 6pm We Are The People performed until 8pm when you could tell people were buzzing for Gaya Brisa. Filled to the brim with people of all nationalities just enjoying the music.

Amazing energy with day into night the music was spot on.

Highly highly recommend taking the effort to get to Las Dalias \ Akasha if you can. Absolutely love the place, crowd is friendly with a great vibe. Flight back today so no Akasha this time, that is for September 😄

Perfect day!

Great day yesterday with breakfast in Rita's then jumped on the bus to Eivissa, coffee wake up juice in Palco, then another bus onto Santa Eulalia. Grabbed some snacks & drinks in Project Social before a taxi to Anitas. One cheeky hierbas con hielo at the bar there, it is sooo nice

the breakfasts at Project Social 👌

Hernán Cattáneo gets three dates at Akasha: 24 May, 19 July and 11 October

These will work the same way at Sven's dates, with Hernan playing twice: once outside in Las Dalias garden and again in Akasha. Akasha tickets are capped at 250. Basically, don't wait on these

Back