AKASHA 2023

Sunday 28 May | Funky Aura Ibiza

Las Dalias Garden 17:00 - 23:00 (free entry)
Willie Graff
Jon Sa Trinxa
Scott Gray

Akasha 23:00 - 05:00 | €15
Scott Gray
Jon Sa Trinxa
Wronski

Tickets on sale v.soon

Funky Aura is the team behind the old Aura venue near Bambuddha Grove + Sunny (ex Pikes)
Anyone go to this or to Funky Aura’s other nights so far?
Having a short family trip to Es Canar so was thinking the gf and I might pop over to this night on the Monday.

Also, was talking to Sunny at Pikes in April, he was there as a guest, he says he’s just on his “gap year” from Pikes and will be back there next summer

Funky Aura line-ups are out for June, adding something different to the sound of Akasha:

5 June
Graham Sahara
Rob Marmot

12 June
Mr Doris
Massimo Lamagna

19 June
Andy Baxter
Danny Rose

26 June
Scott Gray
Ernesto Altes

Funky Aura will no longer be happening on 12 and 19 June. Ticket holders will be auto-refunded and do not need to take any action

I just bought tix for sven's second akasha summer date on 13th july. it's my wife's bday on the 14th so we'll start celebrations early. I hope I get to see some spotlight faces there - I still look the same, look out for the beard hehe :)
Happy early birthday Mrs. Stivi!

I'll be there as well, need to keep an eye out for you Gandalf. 😃

I just bought tix for sven's second akasha summer date on 13th july. it's my wife's bday on the 14th so we'll start celebrations early. I hope I get to see some spotlight faces there - I still look the same, look out for the beard hehe :)
Would love to go, but a taxi ride to San Antonio. Remember I'm on old man now,
and no Discobus Sta. Eulalia to Ibiza town.

was talking to Sunny at Pikes in April, he was there as a guest, he says he’s just on his “gap year” from Pikes and will be back there next summer
As some of you might have noticed already, Mika left too and is now working at Villa Mercedes. The F&B manager Steve Hughes along with the chef Lee Milne left one year earlier and opened the restaurant ¿Que Pasa? in the bay (and getting ready to open a new one near the egg this year, a little bird tells me!).

As some of you might have noticed already, Mika left too and is now working at Villa Mercedes. The F&B manager Steve Hughes along with the chef Lee Milne left one year earlier and opened the restaurant ¿Que Pasa? in the bay (and getting ready to open a new one near the egg this year, a little bird tells me!).
I walked past the new Que Pasa by the egg a fair few times last week. Work is definitely well underway!

Also, was talking to Sunny at Pikes in April, he was there as a guest, he says he’s just on his “gap year” from Pikes and will be back there next summer

Hmmm not sure that will be the case.

Honestly think Pikes are going in a slightly different direction these days. Seems to be an evolution there last/this year. Only my opinion obvs but I don’t think he’ll be back.

Apologies if this has been answered before but is there a midweek bus from San Antonio that takes you to Las Dalias say early evening time? Just trying to avoid a hefty travel bill if we end up in Akasha later on, guessing the taxi back will be about €50

Apologies if this has been answered before but is there a midweek bus from San Antonio that takes you to Las Dalias say early evening time? Just trying to avoid a hefty travel bill if we end up in Akasha later on, guessing the taxi back will be about €50

San An direct to SE. Taxi is about €10 from town.

Back