AKASHA 2023

If you use chrome, there's a page monitoring extension you can add to the browser. Then set it to watch this page:

It will send you an alert every time the page is updated

In further update, the team at Las Dalias are really going for it this summer. Aside from the previously confirmed parties, we have:

- Funky Aura Ibiza (Vaughan, Hayden & Sunny) on Mondays - Akasha only
- Masaka Africana every Tuesday
- Back To Live (live rock, acoustic and experimental electronica live performance) along with Sven dates

EDIT: Ethereal will be Fridays every other week (sharing with Summerians) from 9 June

that's something every night of the week. Bold

Last edited:
Can we change this please:

"Summoning spirits from ancient African culture, including the fire goddess Oya and Angolese princess Njinga Mbandi, MASAKA is an immersive journey through art, music and the primal artform of dance"?

just printed my ticket to Sven Väth on June 1st, it is not allowed to wear shorts? Also not Jeans shorts or Chino shorts? Or does it refer to beach shorts only?

"Die folgenden Personen dürfen den Club nicht betreten: Personen in Strandkleidung (einschließlich Badekleidung), Shorts, Strandsandalen, Personen mit unbedeckten Oberkörpern oder Männer in Tops. Personen in aktiver Sportbekleidung, einschließlich Trainingshosen, Sweatshirts, Sportschuhen oder Kopfbedeckungen. Personen, die ein unsauberes oder ungepflegtes Aussehen aufweisen."

Handful of all-access tickets for Sven on Thursday just became available again. First come, first served:

See this and was tempted to go with my son. But come to my senses as haven’t got the stamina for it. Especially going soba.
Tickets are a fair price though at 25 euros 👍

Anyone with designs on all access (garden + club) for the Sven Catharsis closing party on 28 September, my only advice is use this May payday to secure your ticket. That one above all the other dates.

Remember, you can book with Spotlight now and cancel later to get a full refund if your plans change/don't come to fruition.

Back