Airport Transfer

dooke10

Has anyone used the airport transfer bus thingy that can be booked through spotlight?

Don't fancy any long taxi queues when arriving in August and was thinking about a 'private trasfer' for the 8 of us. Costs €123 which is probably more than 2 taxis but maybe less arsing about!

where are you staying?
Def not worth it if your in PdB as its only a 10min drive from airport.
I would say in general get a taxi , the queue may appear large sometimes but it moves quick and will probs save you money

Taxi queue is never that bad? There is companies online that allow you to book transfer coaches, look on google.

Cool, first time not on a 'package' and read it being dead busy in August but i'll trust you guys! Two taxi's to San An will be around €50 i reckon

We used the same transfer company that Spotlight use but we booked with them directly (Ibiza Transfers/Al Sabina). Was simple enough, spoke clear English at the desk, was a full sized modern coach (we did shared transfer) and it was easy enough to confirm return details.

You'd be fine with a private transfer I imagine if you can justify the price, you'd be waiting no more than an hour with a shared transfer though.

Cheers

The shared is €100 for the 8 people or €123 on private so only a couple of euros more which is probably worth it if going that way.

Back