ah balls.. it's happened again!!

ric

Due to serious financial difficulties i know i really shouldn't even be thinking about going to Ibiza again ( for the second time this year ) i'm sitting here at the minute plotting various flight options for Space/DC-10 openings...

Serious lack of willpower on show here... :lol::spank:

Due to serious financial difficulties i know i really shouldn't even be thinking about going to Ibiza again ( for the second time this year ) i'm sitting here at the minute plotting various flight options for Space/DC-10 openings...

Serious lack of willpower on show here... :lol::spank:

Dude, I wouldn't even bother. Sort your financial troubles out first, save a bit, then go next year when you can have a guilt free time over there!

i appreciate your words but it's looking like they are gonna be ignored.... :p

does anyone know about left luggage in the airport?? costs? i may need to leave my bag there before i go to Space Opening and get it the next afternoon... it's either that or go all the way to San Antonio to check-in, drop the bag off and come back over for Space....

Would quite fancy going straight from the airport to keep costs down... :)

just leave your bags going round and round on the belts with the broken pushchair, a shoe, unidentified cardboard box wrapped up in rolls of parcel tape and a hat...

go back a couple of days later and your bags will still be going round and round and round......

i appreciate your words but it's looking like they are gonna be ignored.... :p

does anyone know about left luggage in the airport?? costs? i may need to leave my bag there before i go to Space Opening and get it the next afternoon... it's either that or go all the way to San Antonio to check-in, drop the bag off and come back over for Space....

Would quite fancy going straight from the airport to keep costs down... :)

There's no left luggage facility at Ibiza airport, Ric. One of my constant gripes when arriving early morning especially. Space may take it in to their cloakroom for you :idea:

just leave your bags going round and round on the belts with the broken pushchair, a shoe, unidentified cardboard box wrapped up in rolls of parcel tape and a hat...

go back a couple of days later and your bags will still be going round and round and round......

:lol::lol::lol: do you talk from experience?? :p

There's no left luggage facility at Ibiza airport, Ric. One of my constant gripes when arriving early morning especially. Space may take it in to their cloakroom for you :idea:

would it be safe in the cloakroom though? :confused:

laptop etc etc...

at the minute this is all still miles away from happening but the more i get it into my brain and the more i search through a seemingly endless array of flight options, it seems to be becoming a certainty!! 8)

would it be safe in the cloakroom though? :confused:

laptop etc etc...

Probably - you'd need a proper lock on it of course !!! All above is reason I hire a car and throw it all in the boot. You can pick it up later when you're sober enough then go check in ;). Wouldn't bother hiring till later if there was a left luggage at the airport :spank:.

Buy a spade, some plastic sheeting.

Pick a palm tree.

Job done.

However, if by any chance you happen to find a grey Samsonite containing size 10 converse and an ancient people t shirt, it belongs to me, circa 2002.

8)

Buy a spade, some plastic sheeting.

Pick a palm tree.

Job done.

However, if by any chance you happen to find a grey Samsonite containing size 10 converse and an ancient people t shirt, it belongs to me, circa 2002.

8)

Should have used a DuckSafe (TM)

leave it at the airport they should pick it up as lost luggage. Then go back and pick it up from lost luggage room. You can hang around to make sure it get put away.;)

does anyone know what the deal is with the tickets for Space which are advertised as "valid before 10pm"...?

i'm pretty sure for last years closing party mine said the same but i didn't go in until nearly 7am... i can't be sure though..

the flight gets in at 7:05pm so ideally i'd want to rock up at about 11pm or so...

any help would be much appreciated! :D

EDIT: never mind.... i've just booked a flight out the day before Space Opening Fiesta... there until the following Friday.. :D

It seems "willpower" isn't a word that exists in my vocabulary.. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back