YEAHHH

Im 17 and thinkin of bookin a holiday for the summer. I look my age id say maybe a tad older, only get i.d'd from time to time in the UK.
Reckon i should take the plunge and book, or not bother cause i will get i.d'd??
any help would be great cheers x

Im 17 and thinkin of bookin a holiday for the summer. I look my age id say maybe a tad older, only get i.d'd from time to time in the UK.
Reckon i should take the plunge and book, or not bother cause i will get i.d'd??
any help would be great cheers x

It's very relaxed over there- Iv'e never seen anyone get ID'd. Plus I'm sure the age you can buy alcohol from is lower in Spain than in the UK.

Yeah go ahead and book!! No-one really cares about age in ibiza. The laws are slightly more relaxed than here in the u.k, and as far as i can remember - i.d is never asked for... Will be a great experience at a young age, so defo do it!

My friend got hit for ID on our first night at space last year. she's 24... but she is rather small.
Go ahead and book though, you should be fine.
J

My friend got hit for ID on our first night at space last year. she's 24... but she is rather small.
J

Yeah I've heard of folk getting ID'd at Space and Pacha, but I dare say a 17 aint gonna stray too far outta San An or wherever resort on their first hol!

I am small and do not look my age (25) and I have never been IDed in Ibiza.

Never been Ided on holiday full stop!

I think you will be fine.

J

Yes Space is the only place I've seen people ID'd, but they are still quite relaxed, don't let that put you off space though, it's an ibiza must! Let this be the first of many years of holidaying in Ibiza for you, you'll get hooked! :)

Yes Space is the only place I've seen people ID'd, but they are still quite relaxed, don't let that put you off space though, it's an ibiza must! Let this be the first of many years of holidaying in Ibiza for you, you'll get hooked! :)

Yea, although she got hit for ID, she just walked up to the terrace door and got straight in... i just think it was bad luck on her part.
J

Back